Zen Women's Tote
- Phone Pocket
- Hydration Ready
The ultimate gym bag also makes an ideal travel tote. Lightweight, durable nylon construction. Spacious, well-organized storage. Interior, insulated water-bottle pocket with dedicated access and secure closure so you don't have to open the main compartment to reach the water. An exterior pocket provides quick access to phone and keys. Stashable lashing straps make it easy to attach a yoga mat to the side of the tote.
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Exterior side pockets
- Interior zip pocket
- Interior mesh pockets
- Webbed locker loop for hanging bag at gym
- 10"H x 9"W x 20"L | 1,892 cu. in. | 31L | 1 lb 3 oz
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDanielaGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsBig and light. Really good.Mar 14, 2020
I own this bag in grey. It is roomy, light, and has departments that make a lot of sense. I use it as a beach bag, carry on bag, swimming pool bag and overnight bag. I use it a lot. I own my for about 3 years now. It is still in great shape and love it very much. My doughtier borrows it often, so I think I will buy another one soon, especially if offered in coluor or print.
- Yes, I recommend this productCorsoMommaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsPerfect Zen ToteJan 28, 2020
I was hesitant on ordering the Zen Tote because I was also looking at the Mini Zen Tote. My "activity" is swimming and I always seem to have issues when it comes to buying a new gym bag. When I was reading the reviews on both totes I was concerned on size - didn't want it to be more than I needed NOR did I want it to be to small. SO I am so happy that I chose the Zen Tote it is honestly the perfect size - what sold me on it was the water bottle compartment/holder. I carry two towels, shoes, shower products, toiletry's and some clothing and it all fits perfectly. The outer pockets are easy to access, the handles feel good in your hands and fit well over your shoulder and I am sure if I had a yoga mat then the straps would work beautifully. I rave about the water bottle holder because it is over the top for organizing my bag and it makes it so easy to get my bottle after my swim... to give you an idea I use a 20/22 oz Thermos reusable water bottle and it's a perfect fit. Also the loops on the side of the bag makes it easy to zip it up by holding on to it. I am so impress with this tote that I am considering buying the Mini Zen Tote just to have .... not sure what I actually need it for but I am sure I would find a use lol....
- Yes, I recommend this productJuliette WGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTrainingPros Plenty of space, Separate water bottle compartmentCons No shoulder strapLove it!Jan 7, 2020
10/10 love this bag, I just wish it had a shoulder strap.