Kara Koram 20° Down Sleeping Bag
- First Ascent
- Mummy Bag
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
- StormRepel DWR
- Comfort To 20
All-weather sleeping bag features high-loft, 850 fill down for superior warmth to weight. Light, tough, abrasion-resistant 15-denier Pertex® nylon shell with StormRepel® DWR finish that sheds moisture. Interior pocket keeps GPS or other electronics safe from freezing temperatures.
- Light, tough, abrasion-resistant shell
- StormRepel DWR shell finish sheds rain and snow
- 850 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- 3-dimensional footbox for extra warmth and space
- 84" x 33" Reg | Weight 2 lbs 4 oz
- 15D Pertex® nylon shell | 850 fill down insulation
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productpeanutGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityCampingProsConsA very nice, versatile sleeping bagFeb 1, 2021
Someone once told me that anything between you and the ground should be the highest quality you can afford (shoes, bed, car tires, etc...). But for some reason I have always had the most garbage sleeping bags. Synthetic, bulky, lumpy, sticky zipper, something just to get me through the night. Not any more! Now I have this wonderful bag. Everything you could say about a sleeping bag, this does well. -20 is also a really versatile temp range. I am very happy with my purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productburger bossGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeSuper comfy and warmOct 7, 2016
Great sleeping bag. Love that it comes with a compression sack - some of my prior sleeping bags haven't and it's really nice have it included. Feels warmer than a +20. I wish there were versions available with zipper on both sides to allow 2 of these to be mated together, but otherwise no complaints.
- Go do ItGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsWorth every pennySep 26, 2015
Everything I expected. This 850 down is unbelievable, Its like a electric blanket, its warm and very light. The second your skin touches it your warm and it absorbs heat like a sponge in water. At 40 degree,s F with a breeze, in Ushorts, I had one leg in and laying on top. Without the breeze I would have been sweating. Slept all night. In Minnesota nobody does winter better then Eddie Bauer.