Kara Koram -30° Down Sleeping Bag
- First Ascent
- Mummy Bag
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
- StormRepel DWR
- Comfort To -30
All-weather sleeping bag features high-loft, 850 fill down for superior warmth to weight. Light, tough, abrasion-resistant 15-denier Pertex® nylon shell with StormRepel® DWR finish that sheds moisture. Interior pocket keeps GPS or other electronics safe from freezing temperatures. This bag serves as our high-elevation and cold winter camp sleep system.
- Light, tough, abrasion-resistant shell
- StormRepel DWR shell finish sheds rain and snow
- 850 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 3-dimensional footbox for extra warmth and space
- 84" x 33" Reg | Weight 3 lbs 15 oz
- 15D Pertex® Endurance nylon shell | 850 fill down insulation
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPortGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsKara Koram Down Sleeping BagMay 8, 2021
I purchased my Kara Koram sleeping bag in the early 1970s while I was living and working in the Colorado Rockies. I lived in a small cabin at 1700 ft. and used it as my blanket and also while camping and hunting. When not in use I kept it in an over size stuff bag and it is still as good as when it was purchased. I would definitely recommend this bag for serious camping in cold weather, It served me well through the years.
- Yes, I recommend this productRazors EdgeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsEddie Bauer -Only the best!Apr 8, 2021
The Kara Koram -30 is one of the best sleeping bags in the world, Sleep in total comfort, get a Kara Koram! I also bought one for my wife and she just Loves the details in craftsmanship, you can tell the summit guides had their way with designing this one.Thank you all!
- Yes, I recommend this productExpeditions4meGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDenaliFeb 28, 2021
Amazing Sleeping bag. I have used this bag on Denali in first week in May. I also went to Nepal on 8,000 meter expedition. Amazing bag. When it comes to Eddie Bauer Expedition gear such as their 4 season tents and -30 and 0F bags. These are designed, tested and manufactured with quality in mind. Down is from Europe. Stitching is amazing. Zippers are YKK. And if something does go wrong in a year or 10, take it to Eddie Bauer and they will assist you.