Kara Koram -30° Down Sleeping Bag
- First Ascent
- Mummy Bag
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
- StormRepel DWR
- Comfort To -30
All-weather sleeping bag features high-loft, 850 fill down for superior warmth to weight. Light, tough, abrasion-resistant 15-denier Pertex® nylon shell with StormRepel® DWR finish that sheds moisture. Interior pocket keeps GPS or other electronics safe from freezing temperatures. This bag serves as our high-elevation and cold winter camp sleep system.
- Light, tough, abrasion-resistant shell
- StormRepel DWR shell finish sheds rain and snow
- 850 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 3-dimensional footbox for extra warmth and space
- 84" x 33" Reg | Weight 3 lbs 15 oz
- 15D Pertex® Endurance nylon shell | 850 fill down insulation
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLoboGenderHeightTypeActivityProsCons40 Percent Off no exclusionsJun 23, 2021
Dear marketing department, next time you have a 40% off all First Ascent "no exclusions" sale, please don't temporarily remove the -30 degree sleeping bags and katabatic tents from your website until the end of your sale. This is an insult to the intelligence of your gold level customers.
- Yes, I recommend this productPortGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsKara Koram Down Sleeping BagMay 8, 2021
I purchased my Kara Koram sleeping bag in the early 1970s while I was living and working in the Colorado Rockies. I lived in a small cabin at 1700 ft. and used it as my blanket and also while camping and hunting. When not in use I kept it in an over size stuff bag and it is still as good as when it was purchased. I would definitely recommend this bag for serious camping in cold weather, It served me well through the years.
- Yes, I recommend this productRazors EdgeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsEddie Bauer -Only the best!Apr 8, 2021
The Kara Koram -30 is one of the best sleeping bags in the world, Sleep in total comfort, get a Kara Koram! I also bought one for my wife and she just Loves the details in craftsmanship, you can tell the summit guides had their way with designing this one.Thank you all!