Expedition Drop-Bottom Rolling Duffel - Large
- Ergo Molded Handles
- Stand Alone Technology
Maximum durability with minimum weight makes this rolling duffel bag the best you'll find. Built to last, with solid interior construction and a tough ripstop nylon exterior that's reinforced with ballistic nylon. Our exclusive, patented design allows the bag to stand securely on its own, whether empty or fully loaded.
NOTE: The interior zipper in the drop-bottom section of this duffel faces in rather than out because it's part of the construction of the wheel/handle assembly, and is not intended for general use or storage.
- Patented stand-alone feature
- Main compartment is separated into two zippered sections for superior organization
- Integrated compression straps eliminate excess loose straps
- Retracting telescoping handle
- Drop bottom with lockable zippers for extra storage
- Reinforced inline skate wheels
- Capacity: 4,088 cu. in. / 67L
- 26"L x 16"W x 14"D
- 210D ripstop nylon / 1,680D ballistic nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productBlackrockGender MaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsSturdy, easy to use, hard to damage.Sep 12, 2019
We have used three of these duffels for years. We added this one because we had the need for one more bag, and after our experience with the three, we never considered any other for our addition.
- Yes, I recommend this productthevalkyryGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsHolds everything AND the kitchen sinkAug 18, 2019
We have used this bag for two dive trips now. It holds ALL the dive gear and then some. I kept being able to tuck in one more thing. It was like a Tardis!! And getting the large size means I can max out this bag and not go over the 50 lbs allotted by the airlines. I think the extra large would be easy to over-stuff as it would hold a body! But the large is optimal for travel. One thing I was concerned about after reading reviews were a lot of comments about the zipper and the lining. I will say that sometimes, especially if the bag isnt full, the lining will want to pop into the zipper track, but I havent found this to even be an annoyance. Two thumbs way up for this bag.
- Yes, I recommend this productTrellGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsOMGAug 16, 2019
The reviews are real guys. This bag is AWESOME! I've used it for 2 short deployments and a few business trips this summer. It will hold a ton of stuff, probably too much. It's light and easy to maneuver when fully loaded. The wheels are excellent. Compartments are great too. It's sturdy, light, and easy to carry even when stuffed. Oh- no matter how much it's packed, it DOES NOT tilt. My ONLY issue is the same as the others- zippers. Zippers will get caught inside the lining of the bag when closing. To avoid this, make sure the lining is tucked in the bag and zip slowly pushing the lining out of the way. So far no problems if I do it this way. Don't rush it though. No issues when unzipping- only zipping. I'll definitely get a smaller one later on.