Expedition Drop-Bottom Rolling Duffel - Large
- Ergo Molded Handles
- Stand Alone Technology
Maximum durability with minimum weight makes this rolling duffel bag the best you'll find. Built to last, with solid interior construction and a tough ripstop nylon exterior that's reinforced with ballistic nylon. Our exclusive, patented design allows the bag to stand securely on its own, whether empty or fully loaded.
NOTE: The interior zipper in the drop-bottom section of this duffel faces in rather than out because it's part of the construction of the wheel/handle assembly, and is not intended for general use or storage.
- Patented stand-alone feature
- Main compartment is separated into two zippered sections for superior organization
- Integrated compression straps eliminate excess loose straps
- Retracting telescoping handle
- Drop bottom with lockable zippers for extra storage
- Reinforced inline skate wheels
- Capacity: 4,088 cu. in. / 67L
- 26"L x 16"W x 14"D
- 210D ripstop nylon / 1,680D ballistic nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productTrellGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsOMGAug 16, 2019
The reviews are real guys. This bag is AWESOME! I've used it for 2 short deployments and a few business trips this summer. It will hold a ton of stuff, probably too much. It's light and easy to maneuver when fully loaded. The wheels are excellent. Compartments are great too. It's sturdy, light, and easy to carry even when stuffed. Oh- no matter how much it's packed, it DOES NOT tilt. My ONLY issue is the same as the others- zippers. Zippers will get caught inside the lining of the bag when closing. To avoid this, make sure the lining is tucked in the bag and zip slowly pushing the lining out of the way. So far no problems if I do it this way. Don't rush it though. No issues when unzipping- only zipping. I'll definitely get a smaller one later on.
- Yes, I recommend this productkatibugGender FemaleHeightType PlusActivityTravelProsConsAwesome serviceAug 6, 2019
Eddie Bauer really came through on this purchase. Something went wrong with the shipping but they made sure we received the item for our trip. The bag is very well made, holds a lot for its size; fits the airline requirements. The recessed wheel insure they will stay intact. The exterior straps take the tension off the zipper. Very pleased with customer service attention and the quality of the product.
- Yes, I recommend this productduffelGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsduffelJul 27, 2019