Expedition Drop Bottom Rolling Duffel - Extra Large
- Ergo Molded Handles
- Stand Alone Technology
Maximum durability with minimum weight makes this rolling duffel bag the best you'll find. Built to last, with solid interior construction and a tough ripstop nylon exterior that's reinforced with ballistic nylon.
NOTE: The interior zipper in the drop-bottom section of this duffel faces in rather than out because it's part of the construction of the wheel/handle assembly, and is not intended for general use or storage.
- Exclusive, patented stand-alone feature allows for upright stability, no matter how full the bag
- Integrated compression straps eliminate excess loose straps
- Main compartment is separated into two zippered sections for superior organization
- Retracting telescoping handle
- Drop bottom with lockable zippers for extra storage
- Reinforced inline skate wheels
- Capacity: 7,444 cu. in. / 122L
- 34"L x 19"W x 15"D
- 210 denier ripstop nylon / 1,680 denier ballistic nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productPaleo Doc | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"TypeActivityTravelProsConsA complete stealJul 2, 2019
I had an old version of this bag, which lasted me 16 years before the bottom zipper finally gave out. I often took it on rough backcountry car camping trips, as well as flights, loaded with climbing and photography gear, which weigh a ton. I just updated to this one, and am extremely pleased, after our first cross country camping trip to the redwoods and OR coast. It holds a ton, seems durable, rolls well, has plenty of pockets, and the lower compartment is great for storing day packs, tripods, trekking poles, or other stuff you don't want damaging or soiling the cargo of the main compartment. Even at full price, nothing from Eagle Creek, Osprey, or REI can touch it, but at the sale prices, it's really a steal. Another reviewer mentioned that the interior fabric can catch in the zipper to the bottom compartment, and I found that a bit as well, but easily dealt with, and not a big deal for me.
- Yes, I recommend this producttraveller | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsSuper high-quality. Holds a ton of stuff.Apr 1, 2019
These are pretty expensive but worth it.
- Yes, I recommend this productJWH | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'1"TypeActivityTravelPros Everything about this bag perfect!ConsFitness meter label is very largeFit:SmallLargeThe greatest extra large Duffel bag ever!Feb 7, 2019
This is my second one, my first bag lasted five+ years with lots of overseas travel. This is the most versatile, well built extra large travel bag. I highly recommend this bag, you won't be disappointed.