Expedition Drop Bottom Rolling Duffel - Extra Large
- Ergo Molded Handles
- Stand Alone Technology
Maximum durability with minimum weight makes this rolling duffel bag the best you'll find. Built to last, with solid interior construction and a tough ripstop nylon exterior that's reinforced with ballistic nylon.
NOTE: The interior zipper in the drop-bottom section of this duffel faces in rather than out because it's part of the construction of the wheel/handle assembly, and is not intended for general use or storage.
- Exclusive, patented stand-alone feature allows for upright stability, no matter how full the bag
- Integrated compression straps eliminate excess loose straps
- Main compartment is separated into two zippered sections for superior organization
- Retracting telescoping handle
- Drop bottom with lockable zippers for extra storage
- Reinforced inline skate wheels
- Capacity: 7,444 cu. in. / 122L
- 34"L x 19"W x 15"D
- 210 denier ripstop nylon / 1,680 denier ballistic nylon
Eddie Bauer always comes through—quality and function with lots of options for packing and organizing. Love the upper/lower compartments; looks great. Just not like every other rolling duffel out there. I gave the XL to my husband and he liked the volume for packing and the ease of rolling a heavy load. The bag is amazingly light for having wheels. It's a winner.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productXL duffelGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsLight, strong, reliable and easy to carryMar 16, 2020
Love it! Excellent quality and durability!
- Yes, I recommend this productJMMGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsSo far, so good!Mar 9, 2020
Purchased this bag for a trip to Portugal and Spain. Just returned home and the bag worked great! Plenty of space for a longer trip. Due to the size of the bag, it would be easy to exceed the 50 pound airline weight restriction. I have a luggage scale and was able to avoid.
- Yes, I recommend this productNAGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsMy purchased of the Bag t should've being black on blackJan 8, 2020
I like my purchased and everything. Just one thing I purchased the black instead of the green and grey buttom.