- Hydration Ready
- 15.4 Inch Laptop
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
This is the pack for those who like to travel organized. Extensive pockets and ample capacity give you virtually unlimited options for stowing your gear for easy access. Rugged 600-denier ripstop polyester with a water-repellent finish. Two large main compartments, one with an organizer panel; six front pockets to keep small essentials close at hand. A side-access computer sleeve holds a 15.4" laptop. Dual mesh side pockets. Hydration compatible.
- Ultimate organization and security
- Air mesh shoulder straps and back panel for enhanced comfort
- Hip belt for added stability
- Safety whistle on adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration sleeve and portal
- 6 front pockets
- 2 main compartments
- Extra-durable, snag-free #10 YKK main zipper
- Zippered security pockets
- 2 side mesh pockets
- Capacity: 1,770 cu. in. / 29 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- 19"H x 12"W x 7"D
- Durable, abrasion-resistant ripstop polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productYa boiGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Orange interior makes finding things easy, Plenty of space, Pockets for organization, Very toughConsIt's been goodNov 10, 2019
I've had this backpack for two years now. I've used it on 20+ mile hikes, many, many camping trips, and for regularly lugging around 40+ pounds of books during paramedic school. The straps are still intact, no tears on the bag, and the molle webbing is really handy for adding on first aid kit attachments or whatever else. Love this bag and will get another when it wears out!
- Yes, I recommend this productEdwardGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsGreat backpack for travelSep 27, 2019
Picked this up for trip to Mexico. I used it as a carry-on. It has wonderful pockets for passports and stuff you need to get to without searching about a large compartment.
- Yes, I recommend this productBillGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityCampingPros Roomy Pockets Inside contrast Well madeConsQuality Pack with Plenty of RoomSep 14, 2019
This is much roomier and more useful than my Bygone 25 pack. Very subdued Moss Grey color. Outside pockets for things that need to be accessible. Straps adjust well for a 6' 4'' man. Stitching seems very dependable and well-done. Like the orange interior color contrast that makes it easier to find things. Add to this that I got it at a deeply discounted sale price and used an Eddie Bauer Rewards coupon, and I couldn't be happier with this Cargo Pack! I can use this for travel or hiking outdoors. I would agree with everyone else who highly recommended this pack in their positive reviews--those reviews led me to check this out and put in an order! Now that I have examined it closely, I heartily agree!