- Hydration Ready
- 15.4 Inch Laptop
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
This is the pack for those who like to travel organized. Extensive pockets and ample capacity give you virtually unlimited options for stowing your gear for easy access. Rugged 600-denier ripstop polyester with a water-repellent finish. Two large main compartments, one with an organizer panel; six front pockets to keep small essentials close at hand. A side-access computer sleeve holds a 15.4" laptop. Dual mesh side pockets. Hydration compatible.
- Ultimate organization and security
- Air mesh shoulder straps and back panel for enhanced comfort
- Hip belt for added stability
- Safety whistle on adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration sleeve and portal
- 6 front pockets
- 2 main compartments
- Extra-durable, snag-free #10 YKK main zipper
- Zippered security pockets
- 2 side mesh pockets
- Capacity: 1,770 cu. in. / 29 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- 19"H x 12"W x 7"D
- Durable, abrasion-resistant ripstop polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTaxoGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it - lost chest strap within few daysSep 28, 2020
I bought this backpack about a year ago, but then I had been using it without the chest strap because it went missing oblivious to me of when or where. I was only wearing it for work commute (subway) so it should not have been very aggressively worn. I wish there was a way to get a replacement part for the strap (as it looks like it can be clipped on). Otherwise the bag has great durability, ample room for everything. One slight downside would be that the bottle holders on the sides may be a little shallow if you have a long bottle. It does not have a strap higher up the bag to hold the top of the bottle so you may have to be careful if you have a heavy long bottle placed in those pockets. I have used it to climb Mount Jiri in Korea (1,950m) and it was comfortable all the way up and down. Great bag!
- Yes, I recommend this productRobGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat BackpackSep 7, 2020
Love the backpack. Have used it for work, travel and EDC. I wish there was still the camp pattern. Either green camo or gray/black camo or a heather gray color.
- Yes, I recommend this productlenski99Gender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat for TravelAug 29, 2020
I bought this specifically for airline travel, where you are trying to keep track of lots of items, ticket, passport, water bottle, headphones, snacks, meds, maps, etc, you get the picture. The side zipper access for the laptop storage is great for having to pull it out easily for access or security checkpoints. The ONLY thing I would change is I wish the frontmost panel and the small upper pockets had dual zippers so you could leave them partially open to stash and retrieve items. Mine is a couple years old, and it looks from the picture as if the front panel now has a 2 way zipper, which is a big improvement for that feature. If you're someone who likes to keep things organized this pack is a dream of storage options. I will say that the side mesh pockets don't really hold a full sized water bottle securely (as most don't), but overall I would highly recommend this item. I wish it came in some brighter colors, which I find makes it easier to keep track of while travelling. The ONLY thing I wo