Cargo Pack 29L
- Hydration Ready
- 15.4 Inch Laptop
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
This is the pack for those who like to travel organized. Extensive pockets and ample capacity give you virtually unlimited options for stowing your gear for easy access. Rugged 600-denier ripstop polyester with a water-repellent finish. Two large main compartments, one with an organizer panel; six front pockets to keep small essentials close at hand. A side-access computer sleeve holds a 15.4" laptop. Dual mesh side pockets. Hydration compatible.
- Ultimate organization and security
- Air mesh shoulder straps and back panel for enhanced comfort
- Hip belt for added stability
- Safety whistle on adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration sleeve and portal
- 6 front pockets
- 2 main compartments
- Extra-durable, snag-free #10 YKK main zipper
- Zippered security pockets
- 2 side mesh pockets
- Capacity: 1,770 cu. in. / 29 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- 19"H x 12"W x 7"D
- Durable, abrasion-resistant ripstop polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPicky guyGenderHeight 5'11"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect all purpose bagAug 26, 2021
Im not an online shopper for things like this.....need to see and feel the quality to make the purchase but really couldn't find one I like in a stores I took a shot and Perfect Bag. Exactly what was looking for quality kind plain not flashy gets job done overnight grab or day trip with family.
- Yes, I recommend this productEricGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTried and TeueAug 12, 2021
I've had this bag for just shy of 7 years now. I have used it for everything from a school bag in college, to a day bag for the military, to a motorcycle bag, to a gym bag, and naturally as a hiking bag. Over the abuse I've put this thing through, it has held up extremely well. Only issue I've had is the stitching on the top grab handle came undone on one side. Overall, the bag is still in great shape and I will continue to use it for years to come. Definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy this again.
- Yes, I recommend this productBenQGender MaleHeightTypeActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons10 year review.Aug 11, 2021
I've been using this backpack as my daily for over the past 10 years. In addition to being my daily, I've used it for hiking, mt biking, 3day camping and as a carry on. The 600-denier ripstop polyester can take the abuse. The zippers don't jam. It is one of its strongest features. A weak feature are the velcro flaps, over time they lose their ability to "stick". I'm in the process of replacing them. I've purchased many possible replacements but none come close to the quality of this pack for the price.