- Hydration Ready
- 15.4 Inch Laptop
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
This is the pack for those who like to travel organized. Extensive pockets and ample capacity give you virtually unlimited options for stowing your gear for easy access. Rugged 600-denier ripstop polyester with a water-repellent finish. Two large main compartments, one with an organizer panel; six front pockets to keep small essentials close at hand. A side-access computer sleeve holds a 15.4" laptop. Dual mesh side pockets. Hydration compatible.
- Ultimate organization and security
- Air mesh shoulder straps and back panel for enhanced comfort
- Hip belt for added stability
- Safety whistle on adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration sleeve and portal
- 6 front pockets
- 2 main compartments
- Extra-durable, snag-free #10 YKK main zipper
- Zippered security pockets
- 2 side mesh pockets
- Capacity: 1,770 cu. in. / 29 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- 19"H x 12"W x 7"D
- Durable, abrasion-resistant ripstop polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productRichGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsA Reliable CompanionNov 18, 2019
Consider this a long term review. I've had this pack for over 4 years, I have used it for a daily work pack ( IT manager) and for every trip (road/flights/cruise) I've taken. It has a generous capacity that holds everything I need on long flights where I carry it on plus extra stuff my wife seems always stuffs in there. Great pocket for my 15 in work laptop and a nice side zipper to get it out. Pockets on the sides are deep enough to hold large size water bottles. The individual pockets are great for storing small items like earbuds, change, etc and are easily accessible. Super reliable, durable, functional. Great buy, especially at the current NOV 2019 price. I think I paid twice that and it was worth every penny.
- Yes, I recommend this productYa boiGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Orange interior makes finding things easy, Plenty of space, Pockets for organization, Very toughConsIt's been goodNov 10, 2019
I've had this backpack for two years now. I've used it on 20+ mile hikes, many, many camping trips, and for regularly lugging around 40+ pounds of books during paramedic school. The straps are still intact, no tears on the bag, and the molle webbing is really handy for adding on first aid kit attachments or whatever else. Love this bag and will get another when it wears out!
- Yes, I recommend this productEdwardGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsGreat backpack for travelSep 27, 2019
Picked this up for trip to Mexico. I used it as a carry-on. It has wonderful pockets for passports and stuff you need to get to without searching about a large compartment.