Camano Roll-Top Pack
Streamlined roll-top pack handles daily commutes and weekend travel with ease. Main compartment is secured with a single side-release buckle. A front zip pocket and a hidden zip phone back in back give quick access to essentials. Also includes two side water-bottle pockets and an interior laptop sleeve.
Keep this pack clean and disinfected by spot cleaning with warm water and mild detergent. Spot cleaning will not harm the water-resistant finish on the fabric.
- Webbed top grab handle
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- 18.75" x 10.375" x 6.125"
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBernadetteGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat buy!Feb 14, 2021
Purchased this for my husband for work commute and it's perfect. Larger than expected, but it allows for several item distribution options. Great pockets and comfortable shoulder straps.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, FitConsGreat value for costMar 4, 2021
Living in the Pacific Northwest, I needed a water resistant backpack for commute to/from work in the rain.
- Yes, I recommend this productRiley A.Gender FemaleHeightType PlusActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Color + SizeSep 18, 2020
Really love this backpack so far! It fits my 15.6" laptop perfectly in the interior laptop sleeve and though I was a bit worried about the size and lack of stretchiness of the water bottle compartments on either side, my 32 oz. Hydroflask fits perfectly without falling out. The front pocket is spacious and though I haven't used it yet, I do like the placing of the small phone pocket in the back. It is comfortable to carry and feels very sturdy. The water-resistant fabric seems sturdy and I can't wait to walk around the city with it once that Portland rain kicks in again this fall. Overall, really love this pack. My only complain is that the straps seem to dig in a bit, but as of this time I'm chalking that up to the newness of the pack.