Expedition 22 Duffel 2.0
- Carry On Friendly
- Stand Alone Technology
- Ergo Molded Handles
- Odor Control
Lightweight, super durable, and easy-rolling, our next-gen Expedition luggage is built for superior performance and the long haul. Rugged polycarbonate and nylon construction keeps your gear protected, while the ultra-wide opening to the main compartment gives you easy access. Our patented Stand Alone feature keeps the duffel upright whether empty or overloaded.
- Fits most airlines' carry-on requirements
- Separate laundry section with Polygiene® odor control
- Three-section main compartment
- Integrated compression straps eliminate loose strap ends
- Retracting telescoping handle
- Drop bottom with lockable zips for extra storage
- Reinforced inline skate wheels
- 22"L x 13"W x 10"D | Capacity: 45L | Weight: 6.8 lbs
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSomieGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE LOVE IT!!!Oct 25, 2021
OMG what could I say about this luggage. I have the older one and it still going on strong for 5 yrs now. I always get asked at the airport where I bought it. I also have almost everyone in my family using it. If you really need a good luggage set I advise you to purchase this you will never lose.
- Yes, I recommend this productFOR SHANNONGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityTravelProsConsGift for DaughterOct 23, 2021
I LOVE THIS ROLLING DUFFLE. BOUGHT FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY IN DECEMBER. SHE DOESNT LIKE CHECKING LUGGAGE WHEN SHE TRAVELS SO I MADE SURE THIS WAS WITHIN AIRLINE RESTRICTIONS. HOPING SHE LOVES IT AS MUCH AS I DO
- Yes, I recommend this productWilliamGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityTravelPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsEasy and versatileOct 18, 2021
My wife and I have had the Expedition 34 for years and used them on longer trips. We needed a smaller bag for a shorter trip where space was at a premium. This bag fit the bill--both because it was relatively inexpensive, but versatile. We were easily able to pack clothes and gear for a week-long trip. Using packing cubes is a key to getting it all in.