Expedition 22 Duffel 2.0
- Carry On Friendly
- Stand Alone Technology
- Ergo Molded Handles
- Odor Control
Lightweight, super durable, and easy-rolling, our next-gen Expedition luggage is built for superior performance and the long haul. Rugged polycarbonate and nylon construction keeps your gear protected, while the ultra-wide opening to the main compartment gives you easy access. Our patented Stand Alone feature keeps the duffel upright whether empty or overloaded.
- Fits most airlines' carry-on requirements
- Separate laundry section with Polygiene® odor control
- Three-section main compartment
- Integrated compression straps eliminate loose strap ends
- Retracting telescoping handle
- Drop bottom with lockable zips for extra storage
- Reinforced inline skate wheels
- 22"L x 13"W x 10"D | Capacity: 45L | Weight: 6.8 lbs
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Expedition 30 Duffel 2.0Regular Price$299.00Sale Price$209.30
- Expedition 34 Duffel 2.0Regular Price$329.00Sale Price$230.30
- Voyager 3.0 Four-Wheel SpinnerRegular Price$279.00Sale Price$139.50
- Voyager 3.0 Hardside Spinner 22Regular Price$199.00Sale Price$99.50
- Traverse 32 Rolling DuffelRegular Price$159.00Sale Price$84.50
- Yes, I recommend this productNanGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelPros QualityConsNice duffleMay 16, 2022
Great little suitcase for carry-on bag. Has lots of pockets but not too heavy.
- Yes, I recommend this productKhristineGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelProsConsGreat carry-onApr 28, 2022
Great bag for travel for my teenager boys. Can put what they need for a week vacay!
- JaniceGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsBest Luggage!Apr 21, 2022
This is the fourth rolling duffel in our household. The hardcase bottom is perfect for liquids, shoes, etc. while the soft section is very spacious. Our previous purchases were the large rolling duffels purchased many years ago and have traveled all over Europe and the US. This is the first "carry-on" size for me. Love this olive color with orange accents, but wish the original red was still available.