Stowaway Packable Sling 3.0
The interchangeable, lightly-padded shoulder strap lets you wear this 10-liter sling pack on either shoulder. And it packs into its own zippered pocket for easy storage.
- Padded mesh back panel
- Secure zip front accessory pocket
- Secure zip pocket on shoulder strap fits a smart phone
- Mesh side pocket for water bottleWebbed grab handle
- 15.125"H x 8.625"W (open) | 9"H x 6.75"W (closed) | Capacity: 10L
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPinkpoodleGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSolid light weight sling packOct 26, 2021
I own a similar EB sling pack which is rip stop material but slightly smaller. My current one has thicker padding in the sling. I use it for work and get a lot of compliments. I wanted one a little bigger. This one is a lighter material and does fold into itself - into its own inner pocket. So it's good if I needed to bring it as a small stowaway when traveling - I could pull it out for the last minute "trinkets and beads"purchases. The padding in the actual sling part is thin - less bulk when folding it up into itself. I am usually very conscientious in zipping zippers. The small front pocket really does have zipper in the middle front (vs on top). It is convenient / easy access but I wouldn't put anything valuable such as a passport, wallet, keys or change purse. Instead I would use the main pocket. I plan to use this one mainly for work / as a backup.
- Yes, I recommend this productNGenderHeightTypeActivityPros ComfortConsGreat bagOct 24, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productSpiceGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect SizeOct 24, 2021
I love that my hands are free. Pockets are deep and plentiful!