Voyager 3.0 Pack Duffel
Carry this bag as a pack, or tuck away the backpack straps and use the shoulder strap to carry like a duffel. Either way, the rugged construction of 1200D coated polyester and 1680D ballistic polyester will keep your cargo fully protected. Multiple interior pockets make organization easy.
Keep this pack duffel clean and disinfected by spot cleaning with warm water and mild detergent. Spot cleaning will not harm the water-resistant finish on the fabric.
- Laptop and tablet sleeves
- Interior organization with modesty panel for going through security
- Trolley passthrough back panel to attach pack to handle of rolling luggage
- Shoe/dirty clothes pocket with Polygiene® odor control
- 22" x 14" x 9" | 40L
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNICHOLASGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat everyday carry bag especially for travel.Apr 4, 2021
Great bag and great design with amazing ability to get in and out of it easily and what you need out of the bag with easy handles all over the bag.
- Yes, I recommend this productJonGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEddie Bauer Nailed This One!Apr 1, 2021
Just got this bag today and I would put it up against any other similar bag of it's type. Actually, come to think of it, this bag beats those other products as you get a ton of features for a great price AND you get the Eddie Bauer guarantee! First, the look is great. It's subtle, nothing flashy. I like how the bag "squishes down" to a smaller, flatter size, but still provides enough padding all around to not completely collapse. Second, the bag can be used in so many different ways. You could use it as a work bag, travel (carry on) bag, weekend bag, etc. Appears to be the full 40L size.. You can carry it, wear it like a messenger bag or use it as a backpack. Very pleasantly surprised with the amount of pockets in this thing, including a couple of "hidden" ones. Love the dirty laundry/shoe bag. Like I said, a lot of little features at a great price point. EB did really, really, really well on this bag. Kudos to your product and design teams. They nailed this one. The pics don't do it justice as to how nice this bag is. You won't regret buying it.