Maximus 2.0 Duffel - 45L
- First Ascent
- Carry On Friendly
- Packs Into Pocket
- Shoulder Straps
We worked with our Guide Team to streamline our Maximus duffels for less bulk and more versatility. Now with removable backpack straps, you can carry your bag the way that works best for you. Built for the most demanding expeditions in the harshest environments, Maximus duffels are, as always, easy loading, easy hauling, and beyond rugged. 600-denier polyester is TPU-coated for weather resistance. Packs down into zip end pocket when not in use.
- CARRY-ON FRIENDLY: Fits most airlines' overhead bins
- TWO EXTERIOR ZIP POCKETS: Quick access and organization
- MAIN COMPARTMENT WITH HORSESHOE ZIP OPENING: Easy load and unload
- REMOVABLE, PADDED, ADJUSTABLE BACKPACK STRAPS: Use both for carrying pack-style, use only one as a shoulder strap, or leave them at home if you won't need them
- PADDED GRAB HANDLES: Main carry straps on top, one on each end
- DAISY CHAINS ON FOUR SIDES: Attach extra gear quickly
- THREE INTERIOR ZIP MESH POCKETS: Keep gear sorted in ends and in top lid
- 45L / 2,746 cu. in. / 21.625"L x 12.625"W x 11.875"H
- 600-denier 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMarioGender MaleHeight 6'3"TypeActivityTravelPros Packable into itself, Weather ProofConsOne of the Best Duffels out there!Dec 17, 2019
This is one of the best duffels out there. I have own duffels from the competition, such Patagonia, The North Face and Backcounty, and let me tell you that this duffel is one of the best out there. It has weatherproof material and it packs itself easily into one of is side pockets which is one advantage over the competition. The only thing missing is compression straps which hopefully they will add in a future iteration. My Ranking would be 1. The North Face Base Camp (Only because it feels more rugged), 2. Eddie Bauer Maximus, 3. Patagonia Black Hole, 4. Backcountry Duffel
- Yes, I recommend this productSeattle TravelerGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsWell-designed duffelNov 12, 2019
Roomy, attractive, versatile.
- Yes, I recommend this productLeoGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsBest bag everOct 9, 2019
I travel a lot and need a sturdy bag, carry on compliant and able to haul all my stuff...this bag gets the job done, the backpack straps are very comfortable and convenient
Be the first to ask a question.