Maximus 2.0 Duffel - 45L
- First Ascent
- Carry On Friendly
- Packs Into Pocket
- Shoulder Straps
We worked with our Guide Team to streamline our Maximus duffels for less bulk and more versatility. Now with removable backpack straps, you can carry your bag the way that works best for you. Built for the most demanding expeditions in the harshest environments, Maximus duffels are, as always, easy loading, easy hauling, and beyond rugged. 600-denier polyester is TPU-coated for weather resistance. Packs down into zip end pocket when not in use.
Keep this duffel clean and disinfected by spot cleaning with warm water and mild detergent. Spot cleaning will not harm the water-resistant finish on the fabric.
- Carry-on friendly: Fits most airlines' overhead bins
- Two exterior zip pockets: Quick access and organization
- Main compartment with horseshoe zip opening: Easy load and unload
- Removable, padded, adjustable backpack straps: Use both for carrying pack-style, use only one as a shoulder strap, or leave them at home if you won't need them
- Padded grab handles: Main carry straps on top, one on each end
- Daisy chains on four sides: Attach extra gear quickly
- Three interior zip mesh pockets: Keep gear sorted in ends and in top lid
- 45L / 2,746 cu. in. / 21.625"L x 12.625"W x 11.875"H
- 600-denier 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKenGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Comfort, QualityConsGreat BagAug 17, 2021
This bag is perfect for me as a gym bag! Not to big, not too small. And the quality is on point! I highly recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productAferraz668Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest bags by farDec 13, 2020
I just don't know how many Eddie Bauer bags I have. One thing is for sure,:they are the best bags I have ever owned. I have bags of all sizes, with wheels, back packs, duffle bags. They have taken the abuse in every trip and they still look great. No zipper problems, stitch's, rip, nothing..The only thing that has changed is the option of colors, which is helpful and make life easier. (Preferably bright handles, or details.
- Yes, I recommend this productPush W.Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Durable, High Quality Materials, Straps on all sidesConsHigh quality durable bagMar 4, 2020
I've owned this bag for almost 2 1/2 years and I still love it as much as I did the day I bought it. The materials they chose and the workmanship is top notch. I use it as my gym bag (I go to the gym 5 times a week) and it has plenty of room for my shoes, towel, toiletries etc. One of the best features is the grab anywhere straps that are on all sides of the bag. They are all sturdy enough to hold its weight no matter where you grab it from. Can't say enough good things about it. I wish they bring back red, not feeling the orange.