Maximus 2.0 Duffel - 45L
- First Ascent
- Carry On Friendly
- Packs Into Pocket
- Shoulder Straps
We worked with our Guide Team to streamline our Maximus duffels for less bulk and more versatility. Now with removable backpack straps, you can carry your bag the way that works best for you. Built for the most demanding expeditions in the harshest environments, Maximus duffels are, as always, easy loading, easy hauling, and beyond rugged. 600-denier polyester is TPU-coated for weather resistance. Packs down into zip end pocket when not in use.
Keep this duffel clean and disinfected by spot cleaning with warm water and mild detergent. Spot cleaning will not harm the water-resistant finish on the fabric.
- Carry-on friendly: Fits most airlines' overhead bins
- Two exterior zip pockets: Quick access and organization
- Main compartment with horseshoe zip opening: Easy load and unload
- Removable, padded, adjustable backpack straps: Use both for carrying pack-style, use only one as a shoulder strap, or leave them at home if you won't need them
- Padded grab handles: Main carry straps on top, one on each end
- Daisy chains on four sides: Attach extra gear quickly
- Three interior zip mesh pockets: Keep gear sorted in ends and in top lid
- 45L / 2,746 cu. in. / 21.625"L x 12.625"W x 11.875"H
- 600-denier 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPush W.Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Durable, High Quality Materials, Straps on all sidesConsHigh quality durable bagMar 4, 2020
I've owned this bag for almost 2 1/2 years and I still love it as much as I did the day I bought it. The materials they chose and the workmanship is top notch. I use it as my gym bag (I go to the gym 5 times a week) and it has plenty of room for my shoes, towel, toiletries etc. One of the best features is the grab anywhere straps that are on all sides of the bag. They are all sturdy enough to hold its weight no matter where you grab it from. Can't say enough good things about it. I wish they bring back red, not feeling the orange.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarioGender MaleHeight 6'3"TypeActivityTravelPros Packable into itself, Weather ProofConsOne of the Best Duffels out there!Dec 17, 2019
This is one of the best duffels out there. I have own duffels from the competition, such Patagonia, The North Face and Backcounty, and let me tell you that this duffel is one of the best out there. It has weatherproof material and it packs itself easily into one of is side pockets which is one advantage over the competition. The only thing missing is compression straps which hopefully they will add in a future iteration. My Ranking would be 1. The North Face Base Camp (Only because it feels more rugged), 2. Eddie Bauer Maximus, 3. Patagonia Black Hole, 4. Backcountry Duffel
- Yes, I recommend this productSeattle TravelerGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsWell-designed duffelNov 12, 2019
Roomy, attractive, versatile.
Be the first to ask a question.