Maximus 2.0 Duffel - 45L
- First Ascent
- Carry On Friendly
- Packs Into Pocket
- Shoulder Straps
We worked with our Guide Team to streamline our Maximus duffels for less bulk and more versatility. Now with removable backpack straps, you can carry your bag the way that works best for you. Built for the most demanding expeditions in the harshest environments, Maximus duffels are, as always, easy loading, easy hauling, and beyond rugged. 600-denier polyester is TPU-coated for weather resistance. Packs down into zip end pocket when not in use.
- CARRY-ON FRIENDLY: Fits most airlines' overhead bins
- TWO EXTERIOR ZIP POCKETS: Quick access and organization
- MAIN COMPARTMENT WITH HORSESHOE ZIP OPENING: Easy load and unload
- REMOVABLE, PADDED, ADJUSTABLE BACKPACK STRAPS: Use both for carrying pack-style, use only one as a shoulder strap, or leave them at home if you won't need them
- PADDED GRAB HANDLES: Main carry straps on top, one on each end
- DAISY CHAINS ON FOUR SIDES: Attach extra gear quickly
- THREE INTERIOR ZIP MESH POCKETS: Keep gear sorted in ends and in top lid
- 45L / 2,746 cu. in. / 21.625"L x 12.625"W x 11.875"H
- 600-denier 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productLeoGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsBest bag everOct 9, 2019
I travel a lot and need a sturdy bag, carry on compliant and able to haul all my stuff...this bag gets the job done, the backpack straps are very comfortable and convenient
- Yes, I recommend this productK AGender MaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityTravelProsConsGreat choice for weekend tripsMay 1, 2019
My new go to bag for any weekend long outdoor trip (climbing, hiking, camping, snowboarding, air travel). The construction of the bag is very functional, durable, and aesthetically pleasing. I was impressed with the shoulder strap/clip design - clip design allows for quick adding/removing of shoulder straps. Overall, very pleased with my purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productRicardoGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsBest outdoor duffel in the marketApr 30, 2019
Of all the outdoor weather resistant duffels in the market ( the north face, patagonia, helly hansen, etc) eddie bauer's 45L is the best, what makes the big difference is two large pockets on both ends, something I couldn't find in any other brand, has the inside mesh pocket and lots of space, the construction and fabric is rough, high quality, feels undestructable, shoulder straps are also well designed. A must have for any outdoors enthusiast.
Be the first to ask a question.