Maximus 2.0 Duffel - 90L
- First Ascent
- Packs Into Pocket
- Shoulder Straps
We worked with our Guide Team to streamline our Maximus duffels for less bulk and more versatility. Now with removable backpack straps, you can carry your bag the way that works best for you. Built for the most demanding expeditions in the harshest environments, Maximus duffels are, as always, easy loading, easy hauling, and beyond rugged. 600-denier polyester is TPU-coated for weather resistance. Packs down into zip end pocket when not in use.
- TWO EXTERIOR ZIP POCKETS: Quick access and organization
- MAIN COMPARTMENT WITH HORSESHOE ZIP OPENING: Easy load and unload
- REMOVABLE, PADDED, ADJUSTABLE BACKPACK STRAPS: Use both for carrying pack-style, use only one as a shoulder strap, or leave them at home if you won't need them
- PADDED GRAB HANDLES: Main carry straps on top, one on each end
- DAISY CHAINS ON FOUR SIDES: Attach extra gear quickly
- THREE INTERIOR ZIP MESH POCKETS: Keep gear sorted in ends and in top lid
- 90L / 5,492 cu. in. / 27.75" L x 15.375" W x 14.5" H
- 600-denier 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productThe HullsGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Collapsible, Storage for travelCons Missing the FA Blue optionFA Evolution and CollapsibleJan 9, 2019
First Ascent continues to evolve with their Maximus 90L backpack/shoulder duffels. We now own their first through third generation duffels and are amazed by the longevity of the bags. The current version three 90L Maximus collapses down to a very manageable and easy to store pouch. As you can see from the images below neither the first of second generation of the 80L Maximus duffels are as convenient. Our only con is the missing First Ascent Blue color for the current Maximus 90L, FA Blue is easy to spot during travels. The Dark Smoke is a timeless color and we are grateful for the blue accents.
- Yes, I recommend this productZachGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFANTASTIC duffel bag - Sturdy, perfect sizeDec 19, 2018
Great size for a frequent traveler. Would make a great checked bag for flying, but I use it mostly for weekend trips where I'm driving and I want a nice roomy bag to kind of throw everything into. I've had this for a month and it's so rugged and waterproof. LOVE IT. And it looks fantastic
- Yes, I recommend this productDanielleGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsGreat duffel bagSep 14, 2018
I bought this bag for my Dad when he comes to visit, great bag for 4-5 day trip. lots of pockets to organize smaller items and large opening at the top. He probably wont use the backpack straps but a nice feature if you need them. good quality material.
Be the first to ask a question.