Maximus 2.0 Duffel - 90L
- First Ascent
- Packs Into Pocket
- Shoulder Straps
We worked with our Guide Team to streamline our Maximus duffels for less bulk and more versatility. Now with removable backpack straps, you can carry your bag the way that works best for you. Built for the most demanding expeditions in the harshest environments, Maximus duffels are, as always, easy loading, easy hauling, and beyond rugged. 600-denier polyester is TPU-coated for weather resistance. Packs down into zip end pocket when not in use.
Keep this duffel clean and disinfected by spot cleaning with warm water and mild detergent. Spot cleaning will not harm the water-resistant finish on the fabric.
- Two exterior zip pockets: Quick access and organization
- Main compartment with horseshoe zip opening: Easy load and unload
- Removable padded, adjustable backpack straps: Use both for carrying pack-style, use only one as a shoulder strap, or leave them at home if you won't need them
- Padded grab handles: Main carry straps on top, one on each end
- Daisy chains on four sides: Attach extra gear quickly
- Three interior zip mesh pockets: Keep gear sorted in ends and in top lid
- 90L / 5,492 cu. in. / 27.75" L x 15.375" W x 14.5" H
- 600-denier 100% polyester
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Skibum1984GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat sports bag for skiing/hiking/etcApr 25, 2022
Love the bag. Versatile use and adaptable into wearing as a backpack is great when your hands are full!
- Yes, I recommend this productDanielGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Quality, VersatileConsPlenty of spaceApr 19, 2022
These bags are great. They initially seemed a bit light and thin but they have held up so far. Plenty of space for anything you want to pack in them. Rugged and ready for travel. I'll be buying some more!
- Yes, I recommend this productJLGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Quality, VersatileConsBig and SturdyApr 16, 2022
What we needed for travel, and it compacts down to store