Maximus 2.0 Duffel - 70L
- First Ascent
- Packs Into Pocket
- Shoulder Straps
We worked with our Guide Team to streamline our Maximus duffels for less bulk and more versatility. Now with removable backpack straps, you can carry your bag the way that works best for you. Built for the most demanding expeditions in the harshest environments, Maximus duffels are, as always, easy loading, easy hauling, and beyond rugged. 600-denier polyester is TPU-coated for weather resistance. Packs down into zip end pocket when not in use.
Keep this duffel clean and disinfected by spot cleaning with warm water and mild detergent. Spot cleaning will not harm the water-resistant finish on the fabric.
- Two exterior zip pockets: Quick access and organization
- Main compartment with horseshoe zip opening: Easy load and unload
- Removable, padded, adjustable backpack straps: Use both for carrying pack-style, use only one as a shoulder strap, or leave them at home if you won't need them
- Padded grab handles: Main carry straps on top, one on each end
- Daisy chains on four sides: Attach extra gear quickly
- Three interior zip mesh pockets: Keep gear sorted in ends and in top lid
- 70L / 4,272 cu. in. / 24.625"L x 14.125"W x 13.375"H
- 600-denier polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSwissGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelPros QualityConsGreat travel bagApr 24, 2021
Love the craftsmanship of the bag. It is heavy duty and packable!
- NorthernNateGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Easy CareConsSolid design with the perfect amount of spaceApr 23, 2021
Great look and fit
- Yes, I recommend this productBobGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros ComfortCons70L duffelApr 16, 2021