Butter Pack 16L
- First Ascent
- Hydration Ready
Our guides' newest tool, this ultralight, 16-liter ascent pack features removable, multi-configurable compression straps to optimize loads or lash extra gear. The waist belt is also removable for when you want to pare the weight to the minimum.
- Easy-access quick closure without use of zipper
- Small zip top pocket for keys and snacks
- Vertical panel zip phone pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- 16.375" x 7.875" x 7.125" / 320 grams / 11.25 oz
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPack LoverGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros ComfortConsThe pack for the one man wolf pack!Sep 10, 2021
I love that this pack has a plastic sheet giving it structure and comfort. It keeps my climbing hardware from poking my back on the approaches to climbs.
- Yes, I recommend this productJim in OlympiaGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Quality, VersatileConsQuirky but functionalDec 3, 2020
Very lightweight, room for a light rain coat and smaller items. I use it around town for errands, e.g., shopping for small stuff. The top closure is a little fussy with an under-sized snap that's awkward to get to, and the drawstrings are a little on the lightweight side -- maybe not as durable as it could be, but with care will last. Overall, though, a quality pack for a variety of uses.
- MikeGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsNot easy to useDec 29, 2019
I was looking for a backpack that could be used when commuting to work and going to the gym. This does not for fill that need. It's difficult to load everything from the top and have to "dig through" to get to the bottom items. Will be returning. This is not a function of the product but, more of me not thinking through how I want to use it