Bygone Backpack Tote
- Laptop Compatible
Easy organization, great style, and dual carrying options make this an everyday favorite. Contructed of rugged 600-denier polyester, the tote features a zippered main compartment, exterior front zip pocket, two magnetic-closure side pockets, an interior zip phone pocket, and lightly padded laptop sleeve. Tuckaway shoulder straps convert the tote to a backpack for hands-free carrying.
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps tuck into back panel
- Leather handle grips
- Leather zipper pulls on external zips
- 16" x 15.5" x 5.375" / 18L / 1,098 cu. in.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productLoveSummertime | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsPerfect Bag!Jun 27, 2019
I have been looking for a bag like this for several years and thrilled I finally found it! It replaced a worn out bag that was about 10-15 years old. The compartments/pockets are deep and conveniently located inside the bag and the side pockets are great for items you need quick access to. The depth of the bag is great especially if you need to carry a few file folders etc. I purchased the black bag and especially like the saddle leather accents. This bag was so highly favored, I ordered another knowing how hard it was to find such a functional and practical bag. You will not be disappointed!
- Yes, I recommend this producturban maximizer | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityOtherPros Height/depth/expansion amount good, Padded straps, Some structure but lightweight, Zip topCons I don't need laptop slot, Lotta strap going on, Needs other colors like whiteUseful, even if corners kinda poke outJul 11, 2019
When this first arrived, I was ready to pack it up and send it right back. It seemed too square-shaped, sort of poking out at the top corners.... very sponge-Bob. Then I realized I could put my back pillow (usually carried in its own nylon bag) in this, some papers in the laptop slot, sunglasses case in a bottle pocket, umbrella or small bag of nuts in other bottle pocket, and still fit a visor or few other very small items in the main compartment. I like that the top zips across because I find that to be user-friendly vs some sort of belt-buckle type strap closure. It is a lot of strap with the top handles and the backpack straps, and when using backpack straps, the top handles dangle as they can't be stowed anywhere....but do hang on those teensy bathroom stall door hangers that a backpack strap won't fit onto. Also, I think once you pull the backpack straps out, they aren't going back in without being lumpy. I still need a small crossbody bag as my "purse" because I live in an urban environment - no way I am not having my purse in front of me at all times, but this did end up being a convenient way to carry a few other things in a structured way so that they are accessible and not all falling to the bottom of a limp bag. It does poke out in back a bit, esp with handles dangling, but..... I like the zip. And I like that the straps are actual padded, typical backpack straps vs just a nylon strap like some small packs.... which also means it's ok to carry short distances slung over just one shoulder. I do wish it came in a light color. I wear only light colors and mostly summery dresses in warm weather, and for me this is a warm-weather type bag vs one to put over a big coat, so the dark looks a little masculine on me in summer.
- Yes, I recommend this productPoppy | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityPros VersatileConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeGood, but not for meApr 12, 2019
I've been looking for a backpack-tote for the longest time. I was so excited to get this one. Unfortunately, it was bigger than what I needed. Inside, it had a separate padded area for laptop/iPad and zippered pocket. It was very lightweight. A bit thicker than the Zen tote. Sadly, I had to return it.