Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
- Packs Into Pocket
Easy to carry and easy to store, this essential, go-anywhere daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Whether on the trail for weekend day hikes or on the road for spontaneous shopping trips (who doesn't come home with more than what they left with?), this versatile pack is ready. The lightweight and durable 200-denier ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and stands up to the rigors of travel. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro® back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops to attach a carabiner or clip light
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- Capacity: 20L | 1,220 cu. in.
- Weight: 11 oz
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D | 8.5"H x 7"W x 1.5"D (stowed)
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMKLightGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome bag!Oct 4, 2020
I've purchased several of these as gifts. I've owned 2 of these for about 3 years. I have only used the first. I also have the 30L. Specifically with this 20L, I figured it would last a season of hiking...maybe. Shockingly, it's been over 3 years and I'm still using it. It looks new and has become my hiking, biking, and work pack. Pros: 1. Good value and worth the price 2. Looks good 3. Still receive compliments (it looks brand new) 4. It's light in weight 5. It can pack down relatively small 6. It's comfortable even when filled with hiking stuff or work stuff, including it's laptop pocket 7. Balances well with its 2 water bottle holders Cons: 1. Could use a chest or waist strap 2. Could use more added pockets 3. Could use a key holder I would highly recommend this pack. I switched to using it as my work pack during Covid and spray it down with hand sanitizer daily. I think I'll continue using it going forward. It's a light weight pack that can easily be used for many things.
- Yes, I recommend this producttwinmom2Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsa favorite!Sep 8, 2020
Love these packable backpacks..... have bought several for friends .... just wish u had more solid 'earthy' colors such as the capers (non camo) and gray that u used to have.... would love to see tan or brown options.... these multi colored remind me of kids packs w the stars and tents rather than for adults.....
- Yes, I recommend this productAlaska20GenderHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsStanding the Test of TimeAug 11, 2020
I bought this pack 3 years ago and have used it every day to carry 5+lb of books plus anything else needed for the day (water bottle, lunch bag, jackets) and despite daily abuse, it is still going strong. I have asked far more from this pack then anyone should and despite carrying it from the small handle, throwing it around and stuffing it past its max every day, it is still holding together. I will be purchasing another soon as a backup.