Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
- Packs Into Pocket
Easy to carry and easy to store, this essential, go-anywhere daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Whether on the trail for weekend day hikes or on the road for spontaneous shopping trips (who doesn't come home with more than what they left with?), this versatile pack is ready. The lightweight and durable 200-denier ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and stands up to the rigors of travel. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort.
- Durable, lightweight pack fabric
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro® back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops to attach a carabiner or clip light
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D | 8.5"H x 7"W x 1.5"D (stowed) | Weight 11 oz | Capacity 20L
- 200-denier ripstop polyester
This is my go-to bag for day hikes. Holds water bottles, snacks and an extra layer of clothes. It's also my purse when we camp. It's really lightweight and comfortable to sling over the shoulder or wear as a backpack. A great value for the money.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJillGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI may be addicted to these bagsDec 16, 2021
I have four of these bags, absolutely love them. We travel internationally alot, and they are terrific for touring all day. I have had past back problems, and I hardly know I am carrying this backpack as it is so lightweight. It is especially comfortable on the shoulders. My only request? A zippered pocket inside, to put valuables/wallet etc. The velcro just doesn't cut it, it comes loose. I also bought the bigger version of this, for my personal bag on the plane, love that you can fasten a jacket on the outside. Highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productLilyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Quality, VersatileConsDurable lightweight pack, perfect for day hikesNov 30, 2021
I've had this bag since March 2018 and hiked hundreds of miles with it. It is a great day hike bag that I can easily fit a 32L water bottle, extra layer, hat, gloves, snacks, sunglasses, keys, and phone in it. I prefer to put my water bottle in the main compartment as it can easily slide out the side holders if I'm doing rock scrambling or something similar on the trail. For longer hikes, the straps are not padded so they have hurt my shoulders after a full day (10+ hours) of hiking. But for all purposes, this is a great, quality, yet affordable daypack option.
- Yes, I recommend this productCatGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCan't go wrong with this backpackNov 29, 2021
Wow! Light weight but virtually impossible to break -perfect beach bag, travel bag (folds) into itself, lightweight for young children, older adults-has all the pockets of a higher weight limit bag. I've thrown mine in the washer -doesn't damage it! Bought dozens of these as gifts -store it easily for a trip and use it for a bike ride to the beach -this gift is awesome. Imitation ones do not have the quality and weight limit these ones have from what I've seen.