Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
- Packs Into Pocket
Easy to carry and easy to store, this essential, go-anywhere daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Whether on the trail for weekend day hikes or on the road for spontaneous shopping trips (who doesn't come home with more than what they left with?), this versatile pack is ready. The lightweight and durable 200-denier ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and stands up to the rigors of travel. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro® back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops to attach a carabiner or clip light
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- Capacity: 20L | 1,220 cu. in.
- Weight: 11 oz
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D | 8.5"H x 7"W x 1.5"D (stowed)
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCHICAGOORD70GenderHeight 5'7"TypeActivityCommuteProsConsA GREAT BACKPACKMay 25, 2020
THIS A GREAT BACKPACK I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL FOR FAMILY, I PROBABLY HAVE PURCHASE LIKE 10 BAGS. ITS A GREAT BACK I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarty D.Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Durable, Easy to store, Functional, Wears comfortablyConsGreat Value, Great Daypack.May 15, 2020
This is perfect for a Day hike. Or even a weekend getaway. Its compact size stores very well instantly and easily expands for all of your needs. It's very comfortable to where, and is lightweight. It is very roomy for a 20 liter bag, auntie on zippers and pockets to hold smaller items. If I were to make one improvement it will be a chest strap on this pack. Nonetheless I would certainly recommend this day pack. You won't get much functional use from it.
- LauraGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsGreat lightweight backpackApr 25, 2020
I bought this on sale, and I am very pleased with this backpack. It is lightweight, durable, and folds up into its own little zippable packet. I have been using it as an alternate to my pocketbook when I am out and about shopping, hiking, or going to the park.