Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
- Packs Into Pocket
Easy to carry and easy to store, this essential, go-anywhere daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Whether on the trail for weekend day hikes or on the road for spontaneous shopping trips (who doesn't come home with more than what they left with?), this versatile pack is ready. The lightweight and durable 200-denier ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and stands up to the rigors of travel. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort.
- Durable, lightweight pack fabric
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro® back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops to attach a carabiner or clip light
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D | 8.5"H x 7"W x 1.5"D (stowed) | Weight 11 oz | Capacity 20L
- 200-denier ripstop polyester
This is my go-to bag for day hikes. Holds water bottles, snacks and an extra layer of clothes. It's also my purse when we camp. It's really lightweight and comfortable to sling over the shoulder or wear as a backpack. A great value for the money.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRoseGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsComfortable and light backpackSep 13, 2021
Light and comfortable backpack. Right size for hiking and biking to carry essentials.
- Yes, I recommend this productDairyHeirGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityCommutePros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Bag!Sep 10, 2021
I use them for a Go Bag for daily errands and my work at a feed mill. Washable, durable, roomy, and I LOVE the variety of colors. I currently own four and change for seasons and just for the heck of it!
- Yes, I recommend this productPatriceGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Easy CareConsBest Light backpackSep 9, 2021
Great price for the value