Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
- Packs Into Pocket
Easy to carry and easy to store, this essential, go-anywhere daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Whether on the trail for weekend day hikes or on the road for spontaneous shopping trips (who doesn't come home with more than what they left with?), this versatile pack has you covered. The lightweight and durable 200-denier ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and stands up to the rigors of travel. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro® back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops to attach a carabiner or clip light
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- Capacity: 20L / 1,220 cu. in.
- Weight: 11 oz
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D
- 100% polyester
This is my go-to bag for day hikes. Holds water bottles, snacks and an extra layer of clothes. It's also my purse when we camp. It's really lightweight and comfortable to sling over the shoulder or wear as a backpack. A great value for the money.
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMichael BGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsGreat and compactNov 4, 2019
We wanted a lightweight bag that didn't have too much structure. We're using it as a diaper bag!
- Yes, I recommend this productMcGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsGreat for day hike.Nov 2, 2019
Recommended for a day hike. Very light. Just love it.
- Yes, I recommend this productdeniseGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsgo-to bagOct 31, 2019
I love this bag. It's lightweight, easy to pack, and can hold a lot. I always have it with me when I'm traveling just in case I need extra space. Good construction; I've had one for awhile now. Buying a new one for my mom cause she liked mine so much.