Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
- Packs Into Pocket
Easy to carry and easy to store, this essential, go-anywhere daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Whether on the trail for weekend day hikes or on the road for spontaneous shopping trips (who doesn't come home with more than what they left with?), this versatile pack is ready. The lightweight and durable 200-denier ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and stands up to the rigors of travel. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort.
- Durable, lightweight pack fabric
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro® back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops to attach a carabiner or clip light
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D | 8.5"H x 7"W x 1.5"D (stowed) | Weight 11 oz | Capacity 20L
- 200-denier ripstop polyester
This is my go-to bag for day hikes. Holds water bottles, snacks and an extra layer of clothes. It's also my purse when we camp. It's really lightweight and comfortable to sling over the shoulder or wear as a backpack. A great value for the money.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJudeGenderHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStowaway rocksOct 11, 2021
I bought this to use for my only piece of luggage when I flew to LV. I used it as my purse during the visit. It is wonderful. If you roll your clothes up it's amazing how much fits. A three day trip. Very happy with this.
- Yes, I recommend this productFredGender MaleHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat day packOct 11, 2021
I purchased this daypack for its bright color as a means to be more visible while hiking during the hunting season..I was impressed with the roominess this pack offers as well as its convenient built in stowaway pouch🎒
- Yes, I recommend this productQueen FrostineGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsPurchasing my 3rd backpackOct 6, 2021
Bought my first Stowaway Daypack at a store sale. I used it for 2 years before the straps pulled out. Bought my second one and currently use it daily as my purse/day trip/shopping pack. I can pack this light or heavy and it wears well. I am truly amazed that this lightweight pack is so durable and useful!!! This pack is 3 yrs old and although it is still holding up, I am getting a new one. People are amazed this little thing holds up so well