Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
- Packs Into Pocket
Easy to carry and easy to store, this essential, go-anywhere daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Whether on the trail for weekend day hikes or on the road for spontaneous shopping trips (who doesn't come home with more than what they left with?), this versatile pack has you covered. The lightweight and durable 200-denier ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and stands up to the rigors of travel. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro® back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops to attach a carabiner or clip light
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- Capacity: 20L | 1,220 cu. in.
- Weight: 11 oz
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D
- 100% polyester
This is my go-to bag for day hikes. Holds water bottles, snacks and an extra layer of clothes. It's also my purse when we camp. It's really lightweight and comfortable to sling over the shoulder or wear as a backpack. A great value for the money.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productbobfriedGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsLight and packableFeb 20, 2020
I like it.
- Yes, I recommend this productEddie Bauer fanGender MaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsExcellent every day packFeb 9, 2020
If you're looking for an excellent, all-around, every day pack, this is for you. It's light, packable, durable, and conforms to what you are carrying. If you need more storage, the 30L pack is available, but this one already carries a good amount for whatever you need to do during the day. I don't recommend using it to carry a laptop or tablet. It doesn't have padding to protect electronics. Otherwise, it will carry 2 water bottles, a jacket, snacks, souvenirs, or whatever else you decide to put inside. I got my first one as a gift and still have it after 5 years. It doesn't have any rips and tears, even though I wasn't trying to take care of it. I have since bought 3 more. If you can get it on sale, it's a great deal!
- Yes, I recommend this productJ&KGrahamGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros This backpack looks great and holds a lotConsLiked it so much we bought 2!Jan 31, 2020
Overall, great backpack! I haven't hiked with it yet but I've been using it as my work bag. It holds a lot and has great pocket space for the size of backpack it is. I love it and would 10/10 recommend. We bought two!