Packable Camp Chair
Compact, lightweight, and strong, this camp chair holds up to 225 pounds and yet weighs less than three pounds. The aluminum frame is all one piece that assembles quickly and stows away just as easily.
- Included stuff sack has a webbing grab handle for easy transport
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Seat height: 13.75" / Back height: 26"
Stuff sack: 16.5" x 4.75"
- 100% polyester fabric: aluminum frame
- Yes, I recommend this productShep | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsComfy ChairJul 18, 2019
My new turkey hunting chair. Extremely comfortable. Would have preferred a green or camo but only came in blue.
- Yes, I recommend this productjj | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityCampingPros Folds up to small size, Light weight, PortableCons A bit of a hassle to setup/take down, Relatively low heightGreat portability!Jul 18, 2019
Got two on sale to replace two aging picnic chairs, and my biggest need was to get something smaller and lighter. When you've got a ton of other stuff to carry, every bit of size/weight reduction helps. I can say this chair closely matches all that I had in mind, very light and folds up quite small (x1.5 of a full-size football?). The frame feels quite sturdy and well made, despite the light weight. The reinforcements around the seat sleeve where the poles of the frame go into feel adequate, although I do wonder if I can figure out a way to make it even stronger while it's all new; but all in all, everything feels really solid, no real complaints. To address concerns in other reviews: It does take quite a bit of force to put the seat sleeve over the frame, but it was certainly doable the first time I tried them out, and I imagine it will get easier with time. And yes, the seat is a bit on the low side, think something a bit higher than a beach recliner chair; not a problem for me but something to note. Overall, no complaints, very happy with the purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productCastle Cole | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Easy To Put Together, Good Value, Small & PackableCons Heavier Than AverageJust What I Was Looking For!Jul 6, 2019
There are lighter weight, slightly more packable camp chairs out there but it's hard to beat the value in Eddie Bauer's packable camp chair; especially if it's on sale! While this product is new to me and it's quality is TBD, I felt compelled to review it after putting it together and testing it out, mostly because of all the reviewers who said it was difficult to put together. This couldn't be more far from the truth and seriously...those folks need to give their head a shake. Literally all you need to do is insert the legs / supports (which are attached with bungee cord) into the base and slide the seat cover over the ends of these poles in four spots. I think it took me two minutes. There are many, significantly more expensive packable camp chairs out there but for my first, this was a great buy.