Adventurer® Trail Pack
- Hydration Ready
- Internal Frame
This easy-carrying pack can handle everything from day hikes to minimalist overnight technical climbs. With its durable 70-denier shadow ripstop nylon construction and 30L capacity, it has ample strength and space for all your gear. The FreeCool® trampoline airflow back panel cushions the load while keeping your back from getting overheated. Hydration is easy to maintain with the twin exterior sleeves plus the interior sleeve for a hydration bladder.
- Power Mesh front pocket for rain gear or insulating layer
- Dual Power Mesh pockets on waist belt for small items
- Top lid pocket
- Side compression straps balance the load
- Tool loops keep critical gear accessible
- 17.5" x 10.25" x 9.5"
30L / 1,831 cu. in.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productTaylor | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros comfortable, light, roomyConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSweet pack!Apr 18, 2019
Super glad I found this! I've been looking for a nice day pack/overnight pack that would also be versatile enough to use daily to haul my laptop, etc. I'm also pretty picky about looks. This one definitely fits the bill! Main compartment is huge when fully expanded and has a laptop/ hydration sleeve, plus the front mesh adds quite a bit of room too. Side pockets hold my Nalgene with room to spare. Hip belt with pockets and thin back frame were a pleasant surprise.
- Yes, I recommend this productJMel67 | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Day Pack!!!!!Apr 7, 2019
I love this pack! It looks great, the air-cool feature keeps your back cool in hot weather Ga. in July / August). Just the right size for a day hike. Quality material is durable.
- Yes, I recommend this productBeebs | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent PackDec 29, 2018
You will love this pack. It has plenty of room and fits 2 water bottles in it. When I walk I stuff it with coats/hats/glove/rain gear and it fits perfectly. I was surprised how much room it has.