Adventurer® Trail Pack
- Hydration Ready
- Internal Frame
This easy-carrying pack can handle everything from day hikes to minimalist overnight technical climbs. With its durable 70-denier shadow ripstop nylon construction and 30L capacity, it has ample strength and space for all your gear. The FreeCool® trampoline airflow back panel cushions the load while keeping your back from getting overheated. Hydration is easy to maintain with the twin exterior sleeves plus the interior sleeve for a hydration bladder.
- Power Mesh front pocket for rain gear or insulating layer
- Dual Power Mesh pockets on waist belt for small items
- Top lid pocket
- Side compression straps balance the load
- Tool loops keep critical gear accessible
- 17.5" x 10.25" x 9.5" | Weight: 1 lb 9 oz | 30L (1,831 cu. in.)
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRonGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLoving itJul 31, 2021
Wish the zippers were a little more robust but it'sa size weight trade off. All else is great.
- Yes, I recommend this productEden S.Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Deep mesh side pockets, Frame fits well, Lightweight, Nice bucklesCons Only one hiking pole loop (bungie cord)Awesome day pack for hiking!Aug 23, 2019
This pack is awesome! I love how it feels! For a 30L it feels just right, not too big. I like that the straps on the bag are comfortable and the buckles feel of good quality. The shoulder straps are foam buy feel great as well. The frame is removable in case you need to wash it and I don't feel sweaty (it doesn't the job of keeping your back cool). Perfect size for a day hike for men or women!
- Yes, I recommend this productTaylorGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros comfortable, light, roomyConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSweet pack!Apr 18, 2019
Super glad I found this! I've been looking for a nice day pack/overnight pack that would also be versatile enough to use daily to haul my laptop, etc. I'm also pretty picky about looks. This one definitely fits the bill! Main compartment is huge when fully expanded and has a laptop/ hydration sleeve, plus the front mesh adds quite a bit of room too. Side pockets hold my Nalgene with room to spare. Hip belt with pockets and thin back frame were a pleasant surprise.