Adventurer® 30L Pack
- 17 Inch Laptop
- Hydration Ready
- Phone Pocket
- Tablet Pocket
- Water Repellent
Built with rugged, polyurethane-coated, 420D fabric that features a water-repellent finish, this pack delivers superior performance and comfort. Cooling back-panel technology boosts airflow and helps keeps you dry, and four fleece-lined pockets stash and protect sunglasses, tablets, and computers.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeCool® Air back panel construction aids breathability
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Webbed waist belt
- Front stash pocket with daisy chain webbing for attaching extra gear
- Two side mesh pockets for water bottles
- Small fleece-lined front pocket for sunglasses or phone
- Organizational pocket with three fleece-lined pockets
- Main compartment with padded back panel
- Hydration compatible
- Side-access padded laptop pocket
- Capacity: 1,831 cu. in. / 30L
- Weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz.
- 19.5" x 13.5" x 7.25"
- 100% nylon (solid colors): 100% polyester (heather colors)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productbag guyGenderHeightTypeActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat backpackNov 26, 2021
I have tried many different backpacks. This is a great backpack. I enjoy having the area for my laptop. Big enough to hold everything I need. I have packed it for a weekend trip; clothes, computer, iPad. I put Velcro on the front pocket to hold it closed when not in use. Very comfortable to carry all day. Can synch it tighter when not expanded. That makes fort a lower profile. Bought on sale so a great value.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaNortWudzGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsBag it!Oct 22, 2021
Lots of organizer pockets, hydro-ready, well made, good materials and features. Only thing I do not like is the "water bottle" pockets, they don't do a good job of keeping stuff IN... could use a better retention system...
- Yes, I recommend this productJF60GenderHeight 6'1"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, QualityConsGreat day packOct 22, 2021
Very nice quality pack, compact but adequate room for day hiking. Looks good. "Free Cool" really works! Keeps my back much more comfortable and drier than any other pack I've tried. Plenty of zippered compartments. I have two of these, love them. Highly recommended.