Adventurer® 30L Pack
- Water Repellent
Durable water-repellent finish sheds moisture, cooling back panel technology keeps you dry, and four fleece-lined pockets stash and protect sunglasses, tablets, and computers. The latest edition of our bestselling pack in rugged polyurethane-coated 420-denier fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeCool® Air back panel construction aids breathability
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Webbed waist belt
- Front stash pocket with daisy chain webbing for attaching extra gear
- Two side mesh pockets for water bottles
- Small fleece-lined front pocket for sunglasses or phone
- Organizational pocket with three fleece-lined pockets
- Main compartment with padded back panel
- Hydration compatible
- Side-access padded laptop pocket
- Capacity: 1,831 cu. in. / 30L
- Weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz.
- 19.5" x 13.5" x 7.25"
- 100% nylon (solid colors): 100% polyester (heather colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productDale | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"TypeActivityProsConsFantastic PackMay 13, 2019
This is my second pack after nine years of the same model. The previous one was very sturdy and carried my camera, laptop, and other items always safely and easily. I expect the new, improved, will do an even better job.
- John | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove my new packApr 24, 2019
Love this back pack. All my school stuff fits. Top quality too.
- Yes, I recommend this productClara D | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFavorite Backpack - Ever.Mar 23, 2019
I am so proud of not only the versatility of this bag, but the company's dedication to customer satisfaction. I used to have a different bag from Eddie which deteriorated over the couse of 3 years. I returned the bag to the store with the receipt and they gave me in store credit that I could use towards the purchase of different bag, I chose this one. This bag is durable, comfortable with the cushioned back side, and it has various pockets of different sizes and functions (area to put a laptop in, small pocket in front for small items, etc). I would recommend going to the store to look at and observe the bag in person so you can discover all the handy dandy pockets yourselves. Overall I would highly recommend this bag especially as a student.