Stowaway Packable 30L Pack
- Packs Into Pocket
Our largest Stowaway Packable, this essential, go-anywhere pack has a substantial 30 liters of cargo space. But it's still lightweight and folds down into its own pocket, making it a great option for everything from day hikes, to travel sojourns, to shopping trips. The durable ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and has a water-repellent finish. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort, while the exterior stretch mesh pocket with buckle closure is ideal for stashing a jacket.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Hydration-compatible back panel can fit a 3L bladder
- Two exterior zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two side mesh pockets
- Lightly padded shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- Velcro® pocket on back panel
- Reflrective webbed lash point for attaching a carabiner or clip light
- Weight: 13 oz
- 19"H x 12"W x 9"D (9"H x 8"W x 2.5"D stowed)
- 200-denier ripstop polyester
This backpack is the best I have seen! Great quality, very well designed, and I would give it 10 stars if I could. I have many totes, bags and backpacks. This will be my go-to travel bag, and to keep handy in the car!
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMollyGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConssecond time purchaserJan 7, 2020
I have been using these backpacks to travel/work. This is my second purchase- last was 2 years ago.
- Yes, I recommend this productN/AGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityCampingProsConsVery Nice BagJan 4, 2020
Would purchase this again
- Backpack ladyGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsYellow brightens 2020Jan 2, 2020
I have a smaller Eddie Bauer backpack for travel. It is very good but just too small. This is much better, plus has two water bottle pockets.