Stowaway Packable 30L Pack
- Packs Into Pocket
Our largest Stowaway Packable, this essential, go-anywhere pack has a substantial 30 liters of cargo space. But it's still lightweight and folds down into its own pocket, making it a great option for everything from day hikes, to travel sojourns, to shopping trips. The durable ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and has a water-repellent finish. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort, while the exterior stretch mesh pocket with buckle closure is ideal for stashing a jacket.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Hydration-compatible sleeve
- Two exterior zip pockets
- Two side mesh pockets for water bottles
- Lightly padded shoulder straps
- Hook-and-loop interior pocket on back panel
- Reflective webbed lash point for attaching a carabiner or clip light
- 19"H x 12"W x 9"D (9"H x 8"W x 2.5"D stowed) | Weight 13 oz
- 200-denier ripstop polyester
Wear it With
- Dw993Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingProsConsBottle holdersOct 11, 2020
What size bottle will fit into the side pockets? I have the smaller bag which I love but my coffee mug thermos falls out easily. I would buy this if pocket is taller!
- Yes, I recommend this productZantedschiaGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'6"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDurable & Fun!Sep 15, 2020
LOVE the print. Quality is exceptional. I use for work and play. It hold my large laptop and all my binders for me to able to transport from work to home. It also is fabulous to take hiking/camping. Packs away neatly. Make a tent in this pattern, please! :)
- Yes, I recommend this productlemurwow76Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBEST BACKPACK EVERAug 12, 2020
This is my favorite backpack EVER! I've always hated how some backpacks are quite stiff and take some time to wear-in... This one is not stiff at all and completely forms to your back because of how loose it is. The material is so comfy and soft. There is a thin layer of mesh on the back which just adds even more to the comfort level. It's great for climbers too -- With other backpacks, I've always had a problem with my shoes stinking up my bag and my shoes not being able to air out. With this backpack, there's a shoe compartment on the outside where I put my climbing shoes. Or, you can clip them together on a carabiner and clip it to the back since there's gear loops. Lots of space on the inside too with a handy hidden compartment (I like to store books in there so they're easier to access and don't get dirty). Anyways... If you're thinking about buying this backpack JUST DO IT! Full send/ I an guarantee you it will be worth the money. It's the same quality as bigger name brands with twice the comfort and a fraction of the price.