Stowaway Packable 30L Pack
- Packs Into Pocket
Our largest Stowaway Packable, this essential, go-anywhere pack has a substantial 30 liters of cargo space. But it's still lightweight and folds down into its own pocket, making it a great option for everything from day hikes, to travel sojourns, to shopping trips. The durable ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and has a water-repellent finish. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort, while the exterior stretch mesh pocket with buckle closure is ideal for stashing a jacket.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Hydration-compatible back panel can fit a 3L bladder
- Two exterior zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two side mesh pockets
- Lightly padded shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- Velcro® pocket on back panel
- Reflrective webbed lash point for attaching a carabiner or clip light
- Weight: 13 oz
- 19"H x 12"W x 9"D (9"H x 8"W x 2.5"D stowed)
- 200-denier ripstop polyester
This backpack is the best I have seen! Great quality, very well designed, and I would give it 10 stars if I could. I have many totes, bags and backpacks. This will be my go-to travel bag, and to keep handy in the car!
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productLimitless247!Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Big enough to carry a lot comfortably, LightweightConsAmazing Backpack!Feb 16, 2020
Great backpack. I bought it for travelling, but now use it everyday to carry my laptop, lunch and other things to work. All of my pretty expensive purses stay in the closet these days.
- SHARONGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsSuper versatileFeb 5, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productDavid E.Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Easy to store, Easy to wear, Light weightConsGreat travel bagJan 24, 2020
Great bag, I have had the 20L version for a few years. My wife and I have used it on several trips including overseas. Now that our kids are getting older to travel we needed a bigger bag and will be using both of them regularly. For the 20L, we have been able to fit a camera, cell phones, a couple light jackets, ponchos, snack and a couple of water bottles for a day adventure with room to spare. The only issue is the minimal amount of padding, sometimes an object will jam into your back. Easy enough to readjust and move on. As little space as it takes in a suitcase it's worth it.