Stowaway Packable 30L Pack
- Packs Into Pocket
Our largest Stowaway Packable, this essential, go-anywhere pack has a substantial 30 liters of cargo space. But it's still lightweight and folds down into its own pocket, making it a great option for everything from day hikes, to travel sojourns, to shopping trips. The durable ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and has a water-repellent finish. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort, while the exterior stretch mesh pocket with buckle closure is ideal for stashing a jacket.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Hydration-compatible back panel can fit a 3L bladder
- Two exterior zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two side mesh pockets
- Lightly padded shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- Velcro® pocket on back panel
- Reflective webbed lash point for attaching a carabiner or clip light
- Weight: 13 oz
- 19"H x 12"W x 9"D (9"H x 8"W x 2.5"D stowed)
- 200-denier ripstop polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHannah40sGender FemaleHeight 4'11"TypeActivityTravelProsConsServed its purposeJun 2, 2020
I bought this at the EB store for my safari trip earlier this year. It is roomy enough to fit my 12.5" laptop, DSLR camera bag, traveling foot stool, and other essentials. I completely stuffed my backpack on this trip. I needed something lightweight, last minute, and packable and this bag worked. I used it daily on our drives and even for souvenir shopping. The small zipper at the top where I store my sunglasses and also where the bag folds into itself started to not close completely after heavy use. I had to unzip then zip again. Otherwise, I really liked it and bought a second one online.
- elsieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsPerfect for a 72 hour kit!May 25, 2020
We got four of these to be emergency 72 hour kits and we're thrilled with them! I love that 1) we can all have a different color, which makes it super easy to distinguish whose kit is whose (we did the brightest colors for the kiddos for visibility), 2) super light weight, which makes it easier for kids to carry, 3) fantastic pockets! The design is so well thought through 4) you really can't beat the price when you get them 50% off. Highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productBootsie32GenderHeightTypeActivityTravelPros Durable, LightweightConsPerfect backpack!Mar 14, 2020
I have to admit I'm a light packer, but I packed this backpack with enough clothes for a weeklong trip. No checking bags for me. :)