Bygone Backpack Cooler
- Shoulder Straps
This is the cooler you need when your picnic or tailgate party involves more gear than you can carry in two hands. Its 20-liter capacity will hold a 12-pack plus ice, and two side pockets with adjustable toggles can handle wine or water bottles. Adjustable backpack straps tuck away when not in use, and a padded handle wrap cushions the grip if you choose to carry it as a tote.
- Metal hook closure on lid doubles as bottle opener
- Zippered main compartment with food-grade welded liner
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Interior mesh zip pocket for utensils, wine opener or other small items
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 40cm x 27cm x 14cm
- Yes, I recommend this productPBGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsGreat for keeping drinks coolSep 14, 2019
We use this on weekends when we hike. We keep it filled with drinks and snacks and a few reusable freezer packs in the back of our car. Just the right size and lightweight.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsLove it!!!!!Sep 13, 2019
I bought one for myself and I loved it. It doesn't leak and you can put several cans and bottles in it. I liked it so much that I purchased 3 more for friends and family.
- Yes, I recommend this producterchenGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsWhat we neededSep 10, 2019
This backpack is just what we needed for travel and trips and we like it so much we bought a second and another as a gift. It is sturdy and well-made. It is smaller that I thought it would be, but the shape helps it to hold quite a lot of items and the size makes it very manageable and comfortable as a backpack. I wish it came in more colors. The regular price seems high so I waited a long while until they went on sale to buy. Altogether, we like them and they are especially worth getting on sale.