Bygone Backpack Cooler
- Shoulder Straps
This is the cooler you need when your picnic or tailgate party involves more gear than you can carry in two hands. Its 20-liter capacity will hold a 12-pack plus ice, and two side pockets with adjustable toggles can handle wine or water bottles. Adjustable backpack straps tuck away when not in use, and a padded handle wrap cushions the grip if you choose to carry it as a tote.
- Metal hook closure on lid doubles as bottle opener
- Zippered main compartment with food-grade welded liner
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Interior mesh zip pocket for utensils, wine opener or other small items
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 15.75" x 10.625" x 5.5"
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffSGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable to carry, Insulating with large capacity, Numerous Pockets, Stands up on its ownConsFantastic, great for keeping things cool on a hike or bikeApr 9, 2020
This pack is great for long hikes, bike rides or picnics when you need to keep food and water cool. The capacity is large and can easily hold multiple 1L bottles and food/snacks. The shape is rectangular making it easy to pack and can fit up to 24 cans. It also stands upright because of the rectangular shape and has a reinforced bottom. There are also deep side pockets that can fit standard 1L bottles. The front flap pocket is great for books or a tablet. Finally, the interior top lid pocket is good for keeping your valuables or silverware. To top it off, the pack is comfortable to carry with padded shoulder straps. It can also be carried by just the two top handles with the shoulder straps tucked way in the back panel. Eddie Bauer really thought of everything when designing this cooler backpack.
- KRISTAGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGet this backpack! It's awesome!Jan 12, 2020
OMG I love this backpack it is super light yet waterproof and roomy I actually use it to commute to work with on my bicycle. I love the deep and long side pockets with toggles for holding my 32 ounce water bottles and it also has a pocket in the front and the back for folders and other work papers Inside it is roomy and waterproof the zippers are sturdy I have never used it as a cooler yet but occasionally I bring my lunch in it it's just so light but the straps are perfect for caring on the shoulders
- Yes, I recommend this productHappyGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsPerfect mid sized coolerDec 19, 2019
Looks great too! Very sturdy build.