Bygone Backpack Cooler
- Shoulder Straps
This is the cooler you need when your picnic or tailgate party involves more gear than you can carry in two hands. Its 20-liter capacity will hold a 12-pack plus ice, and two side pockets with adjustable toggles can handle wine or water bottles. Adjustable backpack straps tuck away when not in use, and a padded handle wrap cushions the grip if you choose to carry it as a tote.
- Metal hook closure on lid doubles as bottle opener
- Zippered main compartment with food-grade welded liner
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Interior mesh zip pocket for utensils, wine opener or other small items
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 15.75" x 10.625" x 5.5"
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productrunningpieGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsSurprisingly AwesomeOct 22, 2020
Surprisingly useful and rugged backpack cooler. Usually when one buys one of these things one would expect it to fray and wear out fairly quickly, and of course leak after a few uses. Not so Much !!! After many months of use, no leakage (at all)! Keeps things cool in extreme temperatures. I used it in 120 degrees (CA heatwave) and had ice in the bottom after 5 hours. Reasonably comfortable to wear on hikes!I use it a lot for golf. Fits in the basket behind the seats in cart and beaucoup cool beverages for 18 holes! Also useful as non-cooler padded backpack for fragile items as insulation acts as padding. I circled back just to write this review after using it for 6 months just because I was so impressed!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productJoshGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGREAT ProductAug 24, 2020
Bought this product a few yeas ago at our local EB Outlet. We use it all the time, at least a few times per month for hiking, day trips, or even just as a cooler bag. Fits a generous amount of drinks/snacks etc. Two external water bottle slots that we also stuff sunscreen/bug spray into. It is our goto pack and has shown zero wear and tear in the years since purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffSGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable to carry, Insulating with large capacity, Numerous Pockets, Stands up on its ownConsFantastic, great for keeping things cool on a hike or bikeApr 9, 2020
This pack is great for long hikes, bike rides or picnics when you need to keep food and water cool. The capacity is large and can easily hold multiple 1L bottles and food/snacks. The shape is rectangular making it easy to pack and can fit up to 24 cans. It also stands upright because of the rectangular shape and has a reinforced bottom. There are also deep side pockets that can fit standard 1L bottles. The front flap pocket is great for books or a tablet. Finally, the interior top lid pocket is good for keeping your valuables or silverware. To top it off, the pack is comfortable to carry with padded shoulder straps. It can also be carried by just the two top handles with the shoulder straps tucked way in the back panel. Eddie Bauer really thought of everything when designing this cooler backpack.