Bygone Backpack Cooler
- Shoulder Straps
This is the cooler you need when your picnic or tailgate party involves more gear than you can carry in two hands. Its 20-liter capacity will hold a 12-pack plus ice, and two side pockets with adjustable toggles can handle wine or water bottles. Adjustable backpack straps tuck away when not in use, and a padded handle wrap cushions the grip if you choose to carry it as a tote.
- Metal hook closure on lid doubles as bottle opener
- Zippered main compartment with food-grade welded liner
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Interior mesh zip pocket for utensils, wine opener or other small items
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 15.75" x 10.625" x 5.5"
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNathalieGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFinally a cooler that is both attractive and functional!Aug 5, 2021
This backpack is stylish enough to be mistaken for a regular backpack, but with the added bonus of being able to keep beers and food icy cold for hours. The backpack definitely fits way more than 12 beers in it, especially if you're using cool packs rather than loose ice. My only complaint is that obviously a backpack full of beer gets pretty heavy, and there's no cross strap or hip strap to help carry the weight, but this is a minor point if you are OK with not overloading the pack!
- Yes, I recommend this productKBGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityTravelPros QualityConsTHE BEST COOLER EVERJul 29, 2021
This was soooo PERFECT for a Road Trip. It took us 11hrs and our drinks remaining were still ice cold and we only used one lil ice pack on the top. It was perfect size to sit right between the backseat passengers AND the straps make it OK easy to transport when you arrive.
- Yes, I recommend this productCloeeeeGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelPros QualityConscoolerJul 23, 2021
The best cooler I have ever used. Not to big not to small just right for me.