Bygone Backpack Cooler
- Shoulder Straps
This is the cooler you need when your picnic or tailgate party involves more gear than you can carry in two hands. Its 20-liter capacity will hold a 12-pack plus ice, and two side pockets with adjustable toggles can handle wine or water bottles. Adjustable backpack straps tuck away when not in use, and a padded handle wrap cushions the grip if you choose to carry it as a tote.
- Metal hook closure on lid doubles as bottle opener
- Zippered main compartment with food-grade welded liner
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Interior mesh zip pocket for utensils, wine opener or other small items
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 40cm x 27cm x 14cm
- Yes, I recommend this productPapa | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsCooler BackpackJul 19, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productD | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsConvenient hands free coolerJul 18, 2019
Like it. Not too big or too small. The straps don't completely remove but tuck into a pocket so they're out of the way when not in use. Really like the convenience of the carry handle also. Glad we got it.
- Yes, I recommend this productJade | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Beach Bag, Great day cooler, Hands FreeConsMy Favorite Go to CoolerMay 23, 2019
I bought this when it first came out so I have used it for several years. Or should I say abused it for several years. It still looks and works like the day I bought it. Its primary use is for taking it to the beach with the kids. I ALwAYS need to hold a little hand or someones beach gear after a long day at the beach. This back pack design is a life saver! We usually freeze water bottles and (insert your favorite sport drink) they stay frozen almost all day. We usually have to put them in the sun so we can drink them. I like the pouch inside on the side for my I.D. and $. No need to carry a wallet. The front pouch holds my phone and I clip my keys to the bottle opener. The zippers still work smoothly after sand and salt water exposure. If we get anything inside that's yucky (we have transported wet clothes and shells home in this) a quick rinse and its ready to go! I love this and I am about to buy a few more to give as gifts.