Bygone Backpack Cooler
- Shoulder Straps
This is the cooler you need when your picnic or tailgate party involves more gear than you can carry in two hands. Its 20-liter capacity will hold a 12-pack plus ice, and two side pockets with adjustable toggles can handle wine or water bottles. Adjustable backpack straps tuck away when not in use, and a padded handle wrap cushions the grip if you choose to carry it as a tote.
- Metal hook closure on lid doubles as bottle opener
- Zippered main compartment with food-grade welded liner
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Interior mesh zip pocket for utensils, wine opener or other small items
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 40cm x 27cm x 14cm
- Yes, I recommend this productDedeGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Room for wine, food and ice. Comfy.ConsGreat backpack cooler!Oct 19, 2019
This backpack is comfortable enough to carry on a hike loaded with wine and food. It's very sturdy, well padded and bright red! Love it.
- Yes, I recommend this productNJGender MaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Block frame which stands on its own, Can carry as tote/backpack - great for commute, Perfect size for everyday carry, Tarpaulin waterproof inside as main compartment, There are 2 deep side pocketsCons No laptop compartment inside the bag, Stitches are undone on the end of the knots, there is no other zipper compartment except topAffordable urban EDC bag!!!Oct 16, 2019
A great bag for urban use.
- Yes, I recommend this productGloGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat product.Oct 2, 2019
This product is not only sturdy, practical and well-made, it is also very attractive. I have not yet used it, but I do not expect to encounter problems. It is pricey and I would not have purchased it at full price. I bought one for myself and like it so much that I am purchasing some for family members.