Bygone Backpack Cooler
- Shoulder Straps
This is the cooler you need when your picnic or tailgate party involves more gear than you can carry in two hands. Its 20-liter capacity will hold a 12-pack plus ice, and two side pockets with adjustable toggles can handle wine or water bottles. Adjustable backpack straps tuck away when not in use, and a padded handle wrap cushions the grip if you choose to carry it as a tote.
- Metal hook closure on lid doubles as bottle opener
- Zippered main compartment with food-grade welded liner
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Interior mesh zip pocket for utensils, wine opener or other small items
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 15.75" x 10.625" x 5.5"
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSportsmomGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityLeisurePros VersatileConsGreat bagJun 8, 2021
Just got it but already used a few times. Looks great, works great.
- Yes, I recommend this productJody SGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelPros Quality, VersatileConsAwesome cooler bagApr 2, 2021
Awesome cooler bag
- Yes, I recommend this productrunningpieGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsSurprisingly AwesomeOct 22, 2020
Surprisingly useful and rugged backpack cooler. Usually when one buys one of these things one would expect it to fray and wear out fairly quickly, and of course leak after a few uses. Not so Much !!! After many months of use, no leakage (at all)! Keeps things cool in extreme temperatures. I used it in 120 degrees (CA heatwave) and had ice in the bottom after 5 hours. Reasonably comfortable to wear on hikes!I use it a lot for golf. Fits in the basket behind the seats in cart and beaucoup cool beverages for 18 holes! Also useful as non-cooler padded backpack for fragile items as insulation acts as padding. I circled back just to write this review after using it for 6 months just because I was so impressed!!!