Bygone 25L Topload Pack
- Laptop Compatible
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded foam back panel
- Leather wrapped haul handle
- Weight: 675 grams
- 48.5cm x 30.5cm x 15.8cm
- Yes, I recommend this productAdventure is out thereGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeAll-around GREAT backpackMar 5, 2019
Really functional and great quality backpack for casual use. I use it for school, for now, but will also be keeping in for many years ahead. I love the look (I have black/brown), and the size is perfect. It is roomier than my previous backpack, which is exactly what I needed. It could be a downside to only have one large pocket, versus 2 or 3 for other rival backpacks, but the laptop sleeve and small inside pockets help with the pocket downsize. Honestly for the look, size, and price, you can't go wrong. As a fit note: the shoulder straps are a little wide--luckily I have broad shoulders, but for a petite person the straps could be loose.
- Yes, I recommend this productMerGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Interior and Exterior Pockets, RoomyCons No Chest/Waist StrapFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome backpack!Dec 21, 2018
This backpack was great for traveling and hiking! It fits a lot more than it looks and is super stylish. At first when I received it, I was a bit hesitant about the quality, but after using I realize it is a great product. I got many compliments on it within just hours of use. Fits perfectly under the seat on the airplane and is comfortable enough for long hikes. I just wish it had a chest strap, but other than that it's perfect!
- Yes, I recommend this productJoshGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat backpackDec 20, 2018
Great backpack the quality is so much better than other bags with similar style I believe it was worth the price