120 Lumen COB Headlamp
- 120 Lumens
- Batteries Included
Lightweight, adjustable headlamp has a 3-watt COB LED that puts out 120 lumens and shines a beam to 32 feet. High/low settings let you adjust the intensity of the light.
- 45° adjustable beam angle
- Adjustable headband
- Runs on three AAA batteries (included)
- Weight: 2.3 oz (without batteries): 3.4 oz (with batteries)
- 2.5" x 1.375" x 1.75"
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productK in DEGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsGreat Add to CollectionOct 7, 2020
I bought this to walk my dog in the dark- we walk about half an hour every early morning and evening. I like having the middle setting between full brightness and off, it's very comfortable, and leaves my hands free to manage the pup and clean-up. The fact that it uses easily accessible AAA batteries unlike my other lamp that uses a coin battery is another plus. Considering adding another to my emergency go-bag.
- Yes, I recommend this productlahiker89Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityHikingProsConsSolid Headlamp, Great PriceJan 27, 2020
This headlamp has an incredible amount of light. Used it for a night hike and it worked out great. Adjustable strap for my large head came in handy. Pretty solid headlamp, would recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productspychicGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsCons5-Star Brightness 3 Star DurabilityJul 1, 2020
this is the BRIGHTEST headlamp I ever used. but the cost of that is shorter battery life. i use rechargables so its not a deal breaker. BUT the real break came to the cheap plastic clip that cracked somehow rendered affixing it to your head useless. yup. i had only used this lamp indoors but for maybe 3 dog walks and a handful trips into the yard or car after dark. competition headlamp clips last decades. this didn't last 9 months before it cracked. but b/c it is the brightest whitest i have every seen, i just tied it in a knot to keep it on my head for doing things. though not ideal, it does stay mostly put. it would not work for anything too involved though a it's just not as stable without the clip. it is super bright though and great for inspection of anything up close. finding ticks on the dog, check. can find the thing that dropped, check. can't see to walk to your car after the night hike, check. and i will buy again as I really can't understand why it broke. but know that, unless mine was an EB "one off", performance far exceeds the durability.