Madison Park Sunglasses
These metal frame sunglasses have adjustable nose pads for a comfortable fit. The polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant, and protect from both UVA and UVB light. Black frame has gray gradient lenses; Rose frame has brown gradient lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 52 mm
- Lens height: 46 mm
- Nose bridge: 21 mm
- Temple length: 141 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBeccaGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros QualityConsInstant classicsApr 25, 2021
These are actually my second pair. I snagged them when I saw them go on clearance. The polarized lenses are perfect for driving and sun up/sun down. The frames are super light and the style goes with everything. I've learned from face masks that my face is slightly smaller than average but they fit my face perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productkimGenderHeightType PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat travel sunglassesApr 20, 2021
- UpandHIkeGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros ComfortCons Poor QualityLight weightFeb 10, 2021
The legs and frame do not feel the quality. But I was looking for a lightweight sunglasses for the car.