Belmont Sunglasses - Polarized
Ideal for wearing near water and other reflective surfaces, these metal frame sunglasses have polarized polycarbonate lenses that reduce glare, enhance contrast, and protect from both UVA and UVB light. The adjustable nose pads and flexible spring hinges ensure a comfortable fit. Black frame has green tinted lenses; Gunmetal frame has gray tinted lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 8 base lens curve wraps around face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 63 mm
- Lens height: 40 mm
- Nose bridge: 15 mm
- Temple length: 128 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNorlinnGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsNiceAug 13, 2021
Very stylish and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productBelarusianGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Easy to agjust, LightweightConsLook good and fit comfortablyApr 18, 2019
Perfect for commute and long trips during summer days. The glasses are lightweight, so they don't put much pressure on my nose and I've worn them for hours-long trip several times already. Green lenses are dark enough for bright sun without loss of clarity or any details. Lenses are polarized which helps with sun reflection from the cars in the front. Nose pieces and temples can be adjusted for good fit. It took me several adjustments, but at the end sunglasses look great and fit comfortably.
- KathleenGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityLeisurePros QualityCons Poor Fit, UncomfortableToo HeavyJun 12, 2021
Nice looking frames, but felt very uncomfortable and heavy while wearing them.