Freezer Water Bottle - 32 oz.
Keep your water refreshingly cool thanks to the freezer core in this bottle. Just pop the core into your freezer then once frozen, add the frozen core to your bottle. Chugger cap lets you take a quick sip on the go, or unscrew the lid for full access. Silicone band on the lid gives a good grip for easy open and close. Cap loop ensures you won't lose the cap and doubles as a carry loop.
- Double-wall construction for insulation
- Freezer stick is filled with a non-toxic gel for cooling
- BPA-free, impact-resistant Tritan™ plastic
- Marlene DLCGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsCons Doesn't stay cold for a long timeDrinking waterAug 10, 2019
Its a good bottle but doesn't have the water cold maybe for max. 2 hours..i have to put it in the freezer the whole bottle with water to freeze it the whole night and the next day i use it...
- Yes, I recommend this productbigrayGender MaleHeightTypeActivityCommuteProsConsSimple but UsefulApr 19, 2019
Removable/washable ice rod good idea. Water doesn't pour out of the hole since it has separated slots in the spout for steady flow out. Easy to wash and clean.
- Native OregonianGenderHeightTypeActivityProsCons won't fit in car cup holderPls bring back the previous style of Freezer Water Bottle!!Jul 2, 2019
I'm so bummed that you've replaced the previous 32 oz. Freezer Water Bottle with this model! My biggest complaint is that this new model doesn't fit in the cup holder of my car (or likely any vehicle). I loved the previous model because it held a lot or water, kept it cool, and fit securely in my car's cup holder. This new version is worthless for my purposes. I purchased a couple of the new Blocktagon water bottles as a potential replacement...no luck. The capacity is 30% less, they're so tall they're not stable when setting on a table or in a cup holder, and they lack the cooling insert. Truly disappointed.