Freezer Water Bottle - 32 oz.
Keep your water refreshingly cool thanks to the freezer core in this bottle. Just pop the core into your freezer then once frozen, add the frozen core to your bottle. Chugger cap lets you take a quick sip on the go, or unscrew the lid for full access. Silicone band on the lid gives a good grip for easy open and close. Cap loop ensures you won't lose the cap and doubles as a carry loop.
- Double-wall construction for insulation
- Freezer stick is filled with a non-toxic gel for cooling
- BPA-free, impact-resistant Tritan™ plastic
- Yes, I recommend this productbigray | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityCommuteProsConsSimple but UsefulApr 19, 2019
Removable/washable ice rod good idea. Water doesn't pour out of the hole since it has separated slots in the spout for steady flow out. Easy to wash and clean.
- Native Oregonian | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsCons won't fit in car cup holderPls bring back the previous style of Freezer Water Bottle!!Jul 2, 2019
I'm so bummed that you've replaced the previous 32 oz. Freezer Water Bottle with this model! My biggest complaint is that this new model doesn't fit in the cup holder of my car (or likely any vehicle). I loved the previous model because it held a lot or water, kept it cool, and fit securely in my car's cup holder. This new version is worthless for my purposes. I purchased a couple of the new Blocktagon water bottles as a potential replacement...no luck. The capacity is 30% less, they're so tall they're not stable when setting on a table or in a cup holder, and they lack the cooling insert. Truly disappointed.
- Mark | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityProsConsDoesn't keep the water cold!Jul 10, 2019
I bought the freezer water bottle thinking it would be a great way to keep water cold while I played tennis or lounged by the pool. The first time I used it, I put the frozen insert into water I obtained from the dispenser in the door of my refrigerator, took it to the tennis court and the water was warm almost immediately. I used the bottle for the second time today, filled it with "ice water" that I had stored in the fridge and inserted the frozen insert. Surprisingly, the water was again warm within a half hour. IT DOESN"T KEEP YOUR DRINK COLD! NOT EVEN FOR A SHORT TIME! Very disappointed in the product!